Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luxembourg PM  (Read 10633 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Luxembourg PM
« Reply #90 on: 22 September 2019, 19:31:21 »

^^ yes of course I agree^^..... it’s all a farce our PM is playing his cards close to his chest, he’s all we got at the moment pity some people who may not like his character/mannerisms didn’t shut up and back him, how the hell is expected to get anywhere when his own people are stabbing him in the back? Would they rather Corbyn perhaps?
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

« Reply #91 on: 22 September 2019, 19:44:21 »

^^ yes of course I agree^^..... it’s all a farce our PM is playing his cards close to his chest, he’s all we got at the moment pity some people who may not like his character/mannerisms didn’t shut up and back him, how the hell is expected to get anywhere when his own people are stabbing him in the back? Would they rather Corbyn perhaps?
Corbyn. The Labour Party are tearing themselves apart quite nicely at conference. Two of the Sunday broadsheets reported that the move against the deputy leader, Tom Watson, by momentum, was to stop him becoming leader in the event that Jeremy Corbyn resigned. Apparently, he has stated to those close to him that this is a real possibility, because he is 'under too much pressure'.
Add to that the outrageous language coming from the Trotskyites about turning the country into a left wing version of Cuba, and I think we are safe from a Labour government.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 22 September 2019, 19:48:31 »

I bloody well hope so!
Laying a rubber road.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 22 September 2019, 20:15:39 »

The aggrieved father who happened to be a Labour protagonist...  ::)

And how does that affect Boris's blunder wrongly claiming the press were not there? ::)
« Last Edit: 22 September 2019, 20:17:16 by Lizzie Zoom »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 22 September 2019, 20:17:37 »

Frankly, who gives a shit? Beyond, millenials, snowflakes and communists obviously...  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 22 September 2019, 20:23:48 »

Yup. And possibly a setup. But he showed that same childish, spoilt brat nature by claiming there was no media present when there appears to have been a BBC film crew (camera man and sound engineer at least) and some press not 5yrds away.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 22 September 2019, 20:25:22 »

Yup. And possibly a setup. But he showed that same childish, spoilt brat nature by claiming there was no media present when there appears to have been a BBC film crew (camera man and sound engineer at least) and some press not 5yrds away.
That were probably all prearranged to make a bit of a stir... Smoke and mirrors etc... Where was the actual fire?  ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 22 September 2019, 20:33:57 »

That were probably all prearranged to make a bit of a stir... Smoke and mirrors etc... Where was the actual fire?  ;)
I'm not saying it was a non story.  Personally, I think the NHS should be shut down*.  But he was there, and if he didn't notice the press, a camera crew, and a fikcing great big bright light for filming, then he really is stupid or blind.

* Obviously Boris thinks otherwise, as he was trying to suggest to the voters that the NHS would get £350m extra a week, but the whole world and his dog knows that was a Corbyn style thing to win votes from the stupid....   ...of which Britain is full of.
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.