Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 20:53:24 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Andy B

Ah yes, that I draw the line on. But if you notice many US programs are always longer than UK.

Programmes.

Sigh.....  ::)                                                                                                                                        ;D

You beat me to it  ;D ;D

on: Today at 20:53:23 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by BazaJT
I've usually had a text message from them telling me to avoid an estimated bill by texting a gas reading back to them which I've always done.But this time no text message and their automated telephone service recognizes the customer reference nor my mobile number neither of which have changed ???

on: Today at 20:50:41 
Started by STEMO - Last post by tunnie

Ah yes, that I draw the line on. But if you notice many US programs are always longer than UK.

Programmes.

Sigh.....  ::)                                                                                                                                        ;D

:P :P :D

on: Today at 20:49:30 
Started by STEMO - Last post by BazaJT
yet this very forums shop uses the American date format-or it did some while ago when I ordered window stickers :y

on: Today at 20:47:26 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Sir Tigger QC

Programmes.

on: Today at 20:45:10 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by LC0112G
It's the 'dirty' room at work. My garage does have the obligatory crap in it, including 3 gas bottles - One C02, one R134A and one butane/propane.

on: Today at 20:41:23 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by pauls
I use British gas app. No problems

on: Today at 20:40:55 
Started by STEMO - Last post by tunnie
Bunch of old farts  :P :P :P

Too many US terms & telly series over here already.

It bugs me too when they give the date in US format ..... we put the number first then the month  ::) ::)

Look at the Bodyguard on BBC, cracking bit of TV but only 6 episodes.

All the stuff from across the pond is nearly always 20/25 ep's and on a yearly cycle.

But then again my view is warped, as I refer to live tv as linear.  ::)  ;D

on: Today at 20:40:16 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Rods2
No bottles of Calor gas to make it 'untidy'. :-X :-X :-X

on: Today at 20:39:35 
Started by Webby the Bear - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
The last tyres I had on my Omega were Goldway G2000's and they were fine!  :y

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 11 queries.