Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 11:17:56 
Started by annihilator - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
when you don't have a disc in the window anymore it could have been a genuine error. I genuinely thought one of my cars was MOT'd, it was only when I wanted to tax it earlier this year, that I realised its MOT had run out about 10 months previously.  :-[ :-[

I agree.......and still have a tax disc.

Car tax dodgers and the loss of revenue are far more common since the demise of the tax disc.

The extra revenue raised from the double taxing of cars when they are bought and sold probably makes up for this. ::)

The government wouldn't stoop so low. ::) ::) ;)

on: Today at 11:12:01 
Started by Auto Addict - Last post by Varche
If a copper sees you doing anything that they consider is distracting you, they can pull you. Coffee included.

But when did you last see a copper?  ;D

on: Today at 11:07:06 
Started by annihilator - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
when you don't have a disc in the window anymore it could have been a genuine error. I genuinely thought one of my cars was MOT'd, it was only when I wanted to tax it earlier this year, that I realised its MOT had run out about 10 months previously.  :-[ :-[

I agree.......and still have a tax disc.

Car tax dodgers and the loss of revenue are far more common since the demise of the tax disc.

The extra revenue raised from the double taxing of cars when they are bought and sold probably makes up for this.  ::)

on: Today at 10:53:16 
Started by Olympia5776 - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
The mystery is why anyone would want to shag that in the first place! :o

Ron.
Opti would, I'm sure. And if Sir Tig could get her in the back of his Marina....

.... he'd chuck her out the back!  :y   Ah.... it wasn't a hatchback......  :-\   ::)

Nevermind I couldn't afford the inevitable compo claim anyway!  ;D

on: Today at 10:52:38 
Started by Olympia5776 - Last post by Migv6
We are already pretty much there Don.
Only place I can think of avoiding this kind of shite, is somewhere in the deep south of the U.S. where they still have a very deep mistrust and  disrespect of all kinds of officialdom and Government.
I want to see how someone is going to stop them driving their i.c.e. V8,s in the next few decades.  ;D

on: Today at 10:49:10 
Started by Migv6 - Last post by Migv6
Yep, the tyre management shite has ruined the racing. The rulemakers seem utterly blind to the obvious issues that need addressing, sadly. Qualifying is where they are really on the limit, without worrying about tyres etc. and Hamilton is the king of qualifying.

He seems to have broken Vettel now, has no answer to him, and panics and gets clumsy when he tries to match him.

You probably know my thoughts on Schu. He was a dangerous driver and a serial cheat. The only time we know he wasn't driving a bent car was when he drove for Mercedes, and he was a midfield runner, who got outdriven by young Rosberg at every track.

I see that Schuh junior has just won the Euro F3 championship. His competitors have been complaining about the standard of his driving, and questioning how his car suddenly got so much faster than everyone elses near the end of the season when the title fight was very close.
Sems like the apple didn't fall very far from the tree. :D

on: Today at 10:36:08 
Started by Olympia5776 - Last post by Olympia5776
A couple of, or three, points...

It might have been argued that jumping on the side of a moving tram suggests a degree of retardation present prior to falling off...  :-\

Secondly, looking at the rest of the 'stories', you really do live in an oppsed up country... Might I suggest emigrating sooner than later :o

Thirdly, she's what Jim Jeffries might consider a 2...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OrMFjcxkMo4 NWS

Already in the planning stages. All the advantages of moving to and living here have been steadily eroded over the 15 years we've been here , mostly due to the EU  interference and having Ireland by the balls since the crash of '08.
You really would have to live here to understand the culture that exists. The politicians are tribal and have no real direction other than maintaining their greedy grasp on power . The subject of my post is just the tip of the iceberg re the claim culture that exists and is encouraged , or ignored ,by the politicians and judicial system as a whole and all paid for by the masses who are annually raped  by inflated premiums . Just google  " Book of Quantum " .
Money for nothing as Mr Knopfler would sing .......
I honestly believe that if Brexit fails or is repealed this is what England , Scotland and Wales ( not UK as it will be shattered  ) will be like .
Be warned.

on: Today at 10:35:23 
Started by Auto Addict - Last post by STEMO
If a copper sees you doing anything that they consider is distracting you, they can pull you. Coffee included.

on: Today at 10:18:53 
Started by Auto Addict - Last post by TheBoy
Ginsters or Greggs?
It's too long ago now to remember, but my usual routine was to grab a pasty from Motozas bakery on the way to my first job....

...Greggs wouldn't know how to make a pie if my Gran watched over them telling them what to do.

on: Today at 10:14:28 
Started by Auto Addict - Last post by Varche
I once got a tug from PC Plod as I was scoffing a pasty, and endured a telling off.  I ate enough humble pie as well, so no issues. But I did raise how was my pasty dangerous, but a fag wasn't, to which he replied about both hands on the wheel when smoking.

I suppose now smoking is socially unacceptable, by argument would be why is a pie dangerous, but drinking coffee, as sold by all filling stations, acceptable.

Ginsters or Greggs?

Good point about the coffee

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 11 queries.