Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 17:29:32 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Nick W
The broad thrust of 'leave' and the likes of Farage  was...... they sell more to us than we sell to them. They need us more than we need them. Therefore they will give us everything we ask for.There would be no negative consequences for the UK. We would have our cake and eat it.

The EU 27 would be submissive to our every demand. The UK would take back control. That was the script. :y
But only the deranged and brainwashed actually believed that, surely?

you have two And a half years worth of evidence to the contrary. With more coming every day.

Disappointing, isn't it?

on: Today at 17:28:26 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
The broad thrust of 'leave' and the likes of Farage  was...... they sell more to us than we sell to them. They need us more than we need them. Therefore they will give us everything we ask for.There would be no negative consequences for the UK. We would have our cake and eat it.

The EU 27 would be submissive to our every demand. The UK would take back control. That was the script. :y

To quote Francis Urquhart........You might very well think that......I couldn't possibly comment. ::)

on: Today at 17:26:23 
Started by olm - Last post by TheBoy
My beloved Silver Bullet was a 3.0l, and worked very well with LPG for the 80k it was on LPG.  And frequently driven very hard.  It does suffer the lag that auto 3.2s seem to (that's there on petrol, but amplified by LPG).

I was slow to convert it due to boot space, until that light bulb moment that I only needed a boot 3 or 4 times a year, so a roof box was viable.

on: Today at 17:21:55 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by STEMO
Yo reduce accidents, anybody not driving at the speed limit on a clear day should be culled.

If its one of those stupid 50mph limits, then everyone must drive at 60mph, because they are stupid, and dangerous.
I had a feeling that I might get your backing  ;D

on: Today at 17:20:54 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by TheBoy

on: Today at 17:19:39 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by TheBoy
Range Rovers certainly feel like you only have to go round a corner at above walking pace to put them on their side. Are we sure there was a second vehicle involved? ;D
Having driven a few Range Rovers (did I mention, I really fancy one), I can confirm the powerful ones exhibit chronic understeer when driven properly, rather than dangerous body roll :D

Yes indeed. Back in the 1970's my police friend lost two of his colleagues in Hampshire when their's over turned :'(
So a RR classic then.  The suspension mounting probably rusted away.

on: Today at 17:18:24 
Started by TheBoy - Last post by TheBoy
They used to...frequently. Don't you remember seeing the football pitches with the lines cleared of snow? Undersoil heating has made the pitches more playable, but they will be out there in minus temperatures this weekend.
I do. That was when it was a sport, and people played fair, but tough. A sport worth watching.

Not like the poofters with their woollen gloves nowadays, who seem to have spent more time a drama school than sports training.

on: Today at 17:17:35 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti

However....... :-\ :'(

on: Today at 17:15:40 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by Lizzie Zoom
Range Rovers certainly feel like you only have to go round a corner at above walking pace to put them on their side. Are we sure there was a second vehicle involved? ;D
Having driven a few Range Rovers (did I mention, I really fancy one), I can confirm the powerful ones exhibit chronic understeer when driven properly, rather than dangerous body roll :D

Yes indeed. Back in the 1970's my police friend lost two of his colleagues in Hampshire when their's over turned :'(

on: Today at 17:14:55 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by TheBoy
Yo reduce accidents, anybody not driving at the speed limit on a clear day should be culled.

If its one of those stupid 50mph limits, then everyone must drive at 60mph, because they are stupid, and dangerous.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 11 queries.