Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 19:50:42 
Started by STEMO - Last post by STEMO
It's almost 50 down and 12 up too. Free BT sport for 18 months. 30 a month inc line rental, what's not to like?

on: Yesterday at 19:46:16 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Andy B
OOOOOOOO......It's gone blue  :-*

Stop playing with it  and the blood should soon return :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

on: Yesterday at 19:46:08 
Started by Omegatoy - Last post by Omegatoy
Man came to remove my dead 2.2 half an hour ago, but backing in he knocked off his number plate, swore, and promised to return tomorrow with a smaller truck.
How can I help?
would love the gearbox if its manual,but betting not enough time?

on: Yesterday at 19:39:25 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
OOOOOOOO......It's gone blue  :-*

Stop playing with it  and the blood should soon return :)

on: Yesterday at 19:33:10 
Started by Leethomp78 - Last post by Shackeng
Sorry all. Been away on a course for 4 weeks so been busy busy busy. Ok so I'll explain what happens.
1 remote fob is dead as someone has tried soldering it and bridged it. The other looks new and lights flash but wont operate anything on the car. When I use the key it always unlocks the drivers door and fuel cap. But then does sporadic things like sometimes will unlock all the car. Sometimes one rear door sometimes the passenger door. I have tried putting the key in and pressing the buttons in stage 1 ignition but nothing happens. All lights open when I open the doors and I have tried swapping round the solenoid in drivers door and still does the same so I am guessing it is going to be the alarm ECU as I have been told this is a common problem

It may well be, but I don't recall it coming up in the 10 years (OMG!) I've been with OOF. Wiser heads will be along momentarily. ::) :y

on: Yesterday at 19:30:14 
Started by DrAndyB - Last post by opelman
 :) :y very nice!!!!

on: Yesterday at 19:20:29 
Started by STEMO - Last post by STEMO
Well....it's working now, so I won't have a word said against them  ;D

on: Yesterday at 19:18:32 
Started by TheBoy - Last post by STEMO
His lordyship was complaining at being the last to find out about the days events... So I suggested that they waited to tell him...  ::)
His lordship had highlighted the part about the titanic sinking and made a funny about it .. ::)

on: Yesterday at 19:15:44 
Started by Leethomp78 - Last post by Leethomp78
Sorry all. Been away on a course for 4 weeks so been busy busy busy. Ok so I'll explain what happens.
1 remote fob is dead as someone has tried soldering it and bridged it. The other looks new and lights flash but wont operate anything on the car. When I use the key it always unlocks the drivers door and fuel cap. But then does sporadic things like sometimes will unlock all the car. Sometimes one rear door sometimes the passenger door. I have tried putting the key in and pressing the buttons in stage 1 ignition but nothing happens. All lights open when I open the doors and I have tried swapping round the solenoid in drivers door and still does the same so I am guessing it is going to be the alarm ECU as I have been told this is a common problem

on: Yesterday at 18:57:03 
Started by TheBoy - Last post by Doctor Gollum
His lordyship was complaining at being the last to find out about the days events... So I suggested that they waited to tell him...  ::)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 11 queries.