Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 17:34:36 
Started by amba - Last post by amba
Loads of options,which I,m greatful for.

Plan is to try and get some lubrication on the existing fan top bearings through the pollen filter access , and then see if the issues return.If that solves it then so be and good.

If not then I intend removing the existing fan and comparing its free movement and running on 12 volts with spare I have.If that shows a major difference then think fan is probably due replacing.

Should the existing fan seem to compare similar to that which I have and both are free moving I intend replacing the lot...fan/climate control as have both to hand and whilst its all apart then think the effort involved then is less.

on: Today at 17:34:26 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by TheBoy
Wo cares about treacle beers. As long as lager and applejuice keep flowing, I care not.

on: Today at 17:32:54 
Started by gazzap - Last post by biggriffin
My 3.2, has done 133k, only ever had decent oil, 5w30 full fat, changed every 10k, doesn't use a drop between services, breather system kept clean.
Don't use Castrol oil..

Have you checked the breather box isn't blocked.
Two small holes in that need to be clean, don't make them bigger, just clean with a pin,and brake/carb cleaner.

on: Today at 17:32:37 
Started by TD - Last post by TheBoy
;D

Bless 'em.

on: Today at 17:31:49 
Started by Migalot - Last post by Nick W
Well, it's not a BMW box for a start :y

BMW did use them, although they were bought from GM
And it is a 4L30

on: Today at 17:27:51 
Started by Migv6 - Last post by TheBoy
We had girls at our school, so buggery was never really an issue. Thank opps.
We had an all girls school opposite. But for some in my school, girls were too scary.  Which was particularly amusing in 6th form were we very occasionally had mixed lessons, and I used to get great pleasure out of watching some of the geeks' reactions when a girl actually spoke to them ;D

on: Today at 17:27:33 
Started by Migalot - Last post by Steve B
You can get them from here  :y

Stll be better to bin the box and put a AR35 into it  :y

on: Today at 17:25:25 
Started by TheBoy - Last post by TheBoy
/Victor voice on
I don't beellllliiieeeevvvvveeee it

I foolishly ordered some bits from Euroshite, against my better judgement, but I never learn ;D.

Guess what? Yup, a part missing from the box.  I knew that just by the tiny box that was delivered.

*sigh*

on: Today at 17:23:15 
Started by terry paget - Last post by terry paget
New exhaust manifold fitted. Emissions still wrong. Diagnostic live data show P0170 lean exhaust. Both lambda sensors have active heaters, but sensor 1 reads a steady 20mV lean, sensor 2 reads higher voltages occasionally, but still lean, O2 loop open. As I watched it the O2 loop suddenly went closed, but not for long.

I have no idea what is wrong. Please help!

on: Today at 17:15:19 
Started by amba - Last post by TD
Ive had a blower motor before, that would run fine with 12v directly applied to it, but wouldn't run driven by the hedgehog.
The cause of the problem was the commutator had become blackened/carbonised by the brushes.
Once I had cleaned the commutator with wire wool, it behaved itself and ran fine with the hedgehog  :y

So maybe that's your problem  :-\

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 13 queries.