Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 18:55:35 
Started by STEMO - Last post by zirk
Or just turn it Off and be done with it for once and for all, save you going through all the hag.  ::)
You obviously have experience of these matters  ;D
Yep, anything that involves the word BT never works on the first day and takes ages to be Commissioned.

I was one of the first in my area to get ISDN2 moons ago, bloodly thing was always going Out of Service, on one occasion I forgot to pay the Bill so BT cut me off, when I did get around to paying it and they reconnected me they couldn't get it to work at all (it had lost its route to the Exchange), took them months to fix it, digging up the whole Street to run new cables, didnt work, then digging half the Main Road, didnt work, then rerouting me to a diffent Exchange in the end.  ::)

When they did eventually get it going again, I found out I was into months of Compensation, which was a bonus but I told them didnt want the Service anymore, they had to send me a Cheque in the end for my Credit, well over 500 quid.  :) Ah the good old days.  :y ;D

on: Yesterday at 18:32:04 
Started by STEMO - Last post by STEMO
OOOOOOOO......It's gone blue  :-*

on: Yesterday at 17:58:26 
Started by Olympia5776 - Last post by henryd
Maybe they were going to hold the cat hostage?  ???

" Stop BREXIT now, or the ficking cat gets it! "  ;D

It is Ireland after all!  :-X  :)

I liken the Irish attitude to Brexit akin to a long divorced couple living next door to each other .
The ex husband has long since forgotten about his pain in the ass quarralsome ex wife and moved on in his life whereas the brooding vengeful former spouse spends too much of her time looking over the fence and wishing him nothing but hell and damnation.

Ah ,you've met my ex then :-X :-X

on: Yesterday at 17:48:55 
Or just turn it Off and be done with it for once and for all, save you going through all the hag.  ::)
You obviously have experience of these matters  ;D

on: Yesterday at 17:43:44 
Started by STEMO - Last post by zirk

on: Yesterday at 17:42:27 
Have you turned the router on and off?  ???  :)
I've turned it on and connected all my devices in anticipation. I'm using bt wifi with FON at the moment. I hate waiting......for anything.

on: Yesterday at 17:42:13 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
We lost internet connection with Talk Talk for 5 days.

Despite picking the very best customer service operatives from India and other 'Bongo Bongo' regions of the world the whole experience was poor.

You may get a connection......or perhaps not. :)

on: Yesterday at 17:37:35 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Sir Tigger QC
Have you turned the router on and off?  ???  :)

on: Yesterday at 17:24:48 
Started by TheBoy - Last post by STEMO
They waited until you had set off in the taxi to come to the airport just so you could arrive in the midst of the carnage ::)
He took a taxi to board the Titanic? Titanic was at the airport? Wos goin on?

on: Yesterday at 17:23:11 
Phone line switched at about ten this morning, but my router is still orange. But no worries, activation can take place any time up until midnight.

Why do I doubt that?  :-\

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 11 queries.