Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
 on: Today at 06:20:00 
Started by Vectrahed - Last post by akgodoi
Welcome🤙🏼

on: Today at 06:18:30 
Started by akgodoi - Last post by akgodoi
🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼

hey,

I will soon post the changes. For now it follows the project in aesthetics.

I will gather the specific technical information of the propeller and transmission system.

on: Today at 06:17:12 
Started by Bigron - Last post by Auto Addict
Probably seized through lack of oil.

on: Today at 06:15:02 
Started by Auto Addict - Last post by Auto Addict
How was the quality of the replacement tap ? not as good as the original I dare say , modern parts are s***e , blah blah , when I was a lad etc  :y

It was identical.

on: Today at 02:13:10 
Started by raywilb - Last post by biggriffin
No.  :'(

on: Today at 01:31:48 
Started by Omega Elite - Last post by Omega Elite
I swapped out the original elite springs for mv6 ones but this had left it higher than the elite ones. Any other ideas on getting the rear down.

on: Today at 00:28:53 
Started by STEMO - Last post by Kevin Wood
Exactly.. if you want to pay a fortune for all that, then fill your boots. When you've finished with it, it's one more cheap car on the 2nd hand market for me!

Oh, and if these things trouble you, don't ever hire a car.. And definitely don't go in a taxi  :o..  As for buses, trains and planes... ;D

on: Today at 00:00:33 
Started by SMD - Last post by SMD
Yes I probably am worrying over nothing.

However, I contacted him after making the payment when he was supposedly still in the country and again when he said he would be back. Yes I can't collect for a while but I would've liked some sort of acknowledgement, he has my mobile number and it takes less than 30 seconds to send a text

Anyway I didn't report him to Ebay

on: Yesterday at 23:49:14 
Started by Bigron - Last post by Bigron
I have been given the above strimmer as a non-worker and as yet haven't investigted it, due to lack of strip-down instructions.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this machine, because it also has a hedge trimmer/weed and shrub trimmer attachment which would be ideal for cutting back the forest on my grandparents' graves (long story there...)

Ron.

on: Yesterday at 22:48:25 
Started by STEMO - Last post by johnnydog
Is all that satisfaction though worth the thousands of hard earned lost when it drives off the forecourt......not in my opinion. I'd put up with someone's sweaty ball sack on the seat and mucus stained steering wheel knowing my bank balance was a darned sight healthier......but then again it could have been some sweet fragrant young woman - think I better stop there..... :o

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 11 queries.