Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
 on: Today at 17:14:57 
Started by Hiace2222 - Last post by Hiace2222
Battery went flat and obviously the radio is “safe “ , fitted new battery and left ignition on still
Showing safe ???? The radio is a standard cdr2005 Siemens vdo any ideas

on: Today at 17:06:08 
Started by Migalot - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Well, it's not a BMW box for a start :y

on: Today at 16:56:39 
Started by Migalot - Last post by Migalot
Irrespective of other issues concerning my crank sensor, I intend to have my auto box filter and ATF both renewed, as the car has done nearly 70k miles.

I thought it might be useful to have the 2/3 solenoid exchanged at the same time (should be straightforward once the sump is off).

Unfortunately, I can't source one. Sussex Auto Parts tell me it's a BMW 4L30E box and the part number is 24337537062. Everywhere I look it seems to be unavailable.

Any friendly advice warmly welcomed. :y

on: Today at 16:18:53 
Started by judge_dredd65 - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Check that the plug on the throttle body is secure... Add a thin cable tie if not :y

on: Today at 15:41:16 
Started by judge_dredd65 - Last post by judge_dredd65
Hi guys anyone got a fix for fault code P1890?

on: Today at 15:25:59 
Started by gazzap - Last post by Kevin Wood
The only real need for a catch tank comes when you've radically changed the intake setup - installed Weber carbs or injection throttle bodies or somesuch, or gone forced induction.

Production cars are designed to burn any rubbish that comes out of the breathers, so they don't need them.

on: Today at 15:23:18 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by Kevin Wood
Thanks Kevin: so forget the Cataclean and clear the codes just before testing time?
It has never failed on emissions before and Shell V-Power. Cataclean plus a spirited drive ahead of MOT has seen me OK, but now I musn't have the EML indicator on, apparently.  ???

Ron.

Yes, EML is now a fail. (mental note to fix the knackered post-cat sensor on mine)  :-[

Emissions was never an issue as the second larger cat always cleans things up. It's the smaller pre-cats that cause the problem.

I'm not convinced cataclean isn't snake oil, TBH.

Clear the codes before setting off to the MOT and you should be fine. For a permanent fix, relocate the lambda sensors. :y

on: Today at 14:46:47 
Started by Varche - Last post by Varche
Hidden. Competent enough cop drama but have you noticed it is remarkably similar to The Bridge?:

The male and female leads both have something of a personality disorder for want of a better word
There are subtitles
There is something dark and horrible going on
There is even a bridge!

on: Today at 14:04:10 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Bigron
Frying tonight!  :y

Ron.

on: Today at 14:02:34 
Started by Tilbo - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Saruman

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 12 queries.