Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 21:59:34 
Started by SMD - Last post by SMD
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Omega-3-2-v6-Elite-Top-Of-The-Range-NO-RESERVE-FUTURE-CLASSIC-/113739195140?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=adwehHG1TewRFcvBBpYmgXa8esY%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

So I thought I bagged this beauty. I was grinning from ear to ear.

Auction ended last Monday, I paid a deposit of 180 via paypal because I couldn't collect the car for a while and didn't want to mess the seller about. He said he was going abroad for a few days and will be back on Friday 17th. But I haven't heard a peep from him since paying the deposit and the number he gave me goes straight to voicemail.  ::)  I reported to paypal but I have to wait until Tuesday to escalate it but I don't know if they can reverse the payment. 

I thought all Omega owners were honest old guys. I guess I was half right  ;D

on: Yesterday at 21:48:08 
Started by nellys coupe - Last post by nellys coupe
Is this being fitted to a 2.6? If so it's worth getting hold of the ECU off the 3.2 as well - despite the ECU's supposedly being identical, fitting one that was from a 3.2 was the only thing that cured that horrid 2.6 'hang onto a low gear' syndrome that my old 2.6 (and most other 2.6 auto's I've driven) suffered with, can only assume it has a slightly different map?!?!
its going onto a 2.5 mate  :y
Cool, different ECU from a 3.2 / 2.6 then  :y
:y

on: Yesterday at 21:40:49 
Started by Auto Addict - Last post by Tony H
Success, had to take half the lawnmower to pieces to access it properly.

V8 mod
Made me chuckle  ;D

on: Yesterday at 21:40:05 
Started by nellys coupe - Last post by VXL V6
Is this being fitted to a 2.6? If so it's worth getting hold of the ECU off the 3.2 as well - despite the ECU's supposedly being identical, fitting one that was from a 3.2 was the only thing that cured that horrid 2.6 'hang onto a low gear' syndrome that my old 2.6 (and most other 2.6 auto's I've driven) suffered with, can only assume it has a slightly different map?!?!
Cool, different ECU from a 3.2 / 2.6 then  :y

on: Yesterday at 21:38:54 
Started by 3.2 manual - Last post by 3.2 manual
Only when the bearings fail I get 0.5mm of play, not the 10mm of play with bushes :D

on: Yesterday at 21:38:34 
Should be a straight swap as far as I remember. Only difference is one or two internal components are stronger than the AR25.
:y

on: Yesterday at 21:37:56 

on: Yesterday at 21:36:40 
Started by nellys coupe - Last post by VXL V6

on: Yesterday at 21:01:23 
Started by Vectrahed - Last post by Vectrahed
Hola! Welcome to the forum :y

Thank you

on: Yesterday at 20:50:55 
Started by nellys coupe - Last post by Migv6
Should be a straight swap as far as I remember. Only difference is one or two internal components are stronger than the AR25.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 11 queries.