Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
 on: Today at 13:59:54 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by Migv6
I will need to refir the bulb and clear the same code on mine at MOT time. I really should relocate the lamdas one of these days.  ::)

on: Today at 13:56:53 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Migv6
I have just experienced this fuel inflation. Just been and collected 130litres and had to pay 15 for it !  >:(
 :P ;D

on: Today at 13:54:57 
Started by amba - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Besides, it's only one radio and three screws to swap the panel out ;D

on: Today at 13:54:08 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Migv6
They can cancel Brexit, they can make us all Chinese subjects, they can do almost anything, but if the country runs out of Lager, there will be a swift and violent revolution.
Mark my words.  ;D

on: Today at 13:54:03 
Started by amba - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Random fan control and a fan which works with power applied, coupled with a new hedgehog suggests a control problem rather than a fan one...

Dry fan bearings result in an almost permanent 'hamster wheel' type squeak, initially at low speed, rather 'I thought I heard something when I first turned it on but not sure if it was paranoia or the radio' noises...  ;)

on: Today at 13:20:40 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Fuse 19
Trouble is many of the modern cellars use assist units which are CO2 powered and the lager kegs are pressurised with CO2.

Real beer wont be impacted so not all bad  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :y

on: Today at 13:17:11 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by Bigron
Thanks Kevin: so forget the Cataclean and clear the codes just before testing time?
It has never failed on emissions before and Shell V-Power. Cataclean plus a spirited drive ahead of MOT has seen me OK, but now I musn't have the EML indicator on, apparently.  ???

Ron.

on: Today at 13:01:13 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Mr Gav
Also real ales with hand pumps don`t require CO2  :y

on: Today at 12:51:49 
Started by Rods2 - Last post by Nick W
What have you been smoking?
Brewing is a source of CO2, not a consumer.

You've clearly never used a proper beer engine.

And there's no reason why you can't just draw beer from a tapped barrel using gravity. Unless Putin has someway of turning that off?

on: Today at 12:38:25 
Started by WHITE OMEGA - Last post by TD
IIRC my 2.2 had those connections inside a rear panel in the boot....I thought they were for a phone kit...the coax plug going to the roof mount aerial (my 2.2 was estate, so it had a dual purpose aerial on the roof)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 12 queries.