Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
 on: Yesterday at 19:37:41 
Started by Varche - Last post by Varche
Saw three of these NG sports cars parked up in Loch Fyne Oysters this morning.

Never seen one before. Two 1800 cc but one was a V8 !  They were on the 2019 Ecurie Ecosse. What a way ( in dry weather) to see the Highlands! You must have to travel light. Paging Kevin!

I need to win the lottery!

on: Yesterday at 19:29:24 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
I would advise option five. The charity in most need of funds at the moment is Charitable Association for Schools and Housing. C.A.S.H. in short. Send the cheque to me and I will ensure it goes to the right place spend it on option 4.  :D

Just like that STMO chappie, you are far too old to be boning nubile young totty while snorting white powder.

I'll send you enough money for a nice warm scarf and a tin of Ovaltine. :) ;) :D

on: Yesterday at 19:19:44 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Migv6
I would advise option five. The charity in most need of funds at the moment is Charitable Association for Schools and Housing. C.A.S.H. in short. Send the cheque to me and I will ensure it goes to the right place spend it on option 4.  :D

on: Yesterday at 19:18:45 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by dave the builder

The finance company should have refunded in full and pursued the vendor and warranty company,though it sounds like they have not bothered doing much at all to get the repairs sorted  .
meanwhile,your Step daughter has been paying for 6 months for a car she has never used,out of pocket the deposit  and I assume insurance costs :-\
And your volvo will be worn out  :P
It sounds like no party is doing anything to resolve it
Maybe now the finance company is not getting paid, they will pull their finger out

It sounds like a total nightmare  :(
does the legal protection of the insurance policy cover such problems  :-\

on: Yesterday at 19:13:14 
Started by nellys coupe - Last post by nellys coupe
hi guys sorry for late reply turned out that one of the connetors on the d/s seat air bag one of the connetor pins had come out of the plug pushed it back in and no error codes :y
thank you all for your responses. :y

on: Yesterday at 19:06:31 
Started by nellys coupe - Last post by nellys coupe
:(
65... Christ...
Collect from Hoof'land 45. In stock with shelf. No switch.
you still got this  :y
you have a reply mate, ;)

Sold it Thursday...
:(
I have the whole parcel shelf with blind and switch available for sale if you're interested. I had pm'd you a while ago but not sure if you read it.

Also breaking the whole 2001 elite if people need other bits (excluding engine).

Hope I can help out.

Thanks

on: Yesterday at 19:00:47 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti

Much like pet insurance. They will either run a mile or charge the Earth if you ask them to insure a shagged-out 10 year old mutt.

I can't say I blame them for not wanting to insure your dog if you have been having sex with it!  ::)  ;D

No worse than having sex with a 'Darzett Dog' in the back of a Marina. ;) :D

on: Yesterday at 18:29:41 
Started by BazaJT - Last post by BazaJT
Finance company finally sent an assessor out to look at the car who said there was silicone all round the water pump and some kind of white residue in the sump.Decision was taken to send the head off to be skimmed/pressure tested and this was duly done and the claim case was closed before the head had even been returned.Head sorted and given clean bill of health and Halfords rebuilt everything and found engine still loosing all its coolant in seconds!.She got in touch with Citizens advice with copies of e-mails etc and they told her she could reject the car,so she got in touch with finance company and told them that's what she wanted to do.They then told her they'd re-opened the case,but she should have taken the car to somewhere in Derby and not to the local Halfords[this after the warranty company had told her to take it to Halfords] ??? and that as they'd re-opened the case they now had until the end of June to get it fixed :oThey put it out to tender for someone to transport it from here to Derby and she had to give the vendor a chance to rectify it,although they'd virtually washed their hands of it in the first place.Since then the car is still at the local Halfords as only one transport quote has been received.She's been and removed all her personal stuff from the car,spoken to someone at the finance company and told them she doesn't want it back[this person agreed that she was perfectly within her rights to reject it]and has cancelled the monthly payments for it.So that's where we are with it at present,car broke down December and it's now middle of May and still it drags on :-X Meanwhile she still has my V70,it's a good job I've been in a position to lend her a vehicle as there's no way she can get to work without a vehicle[public transport doesn't go near where she works at the times she needs to be there.

on: Yesterday at 18:20:19 
Started by raywilb - Last post by raywilb
is a rubber a/c pipe repairable ??

on: Yesterday at 18:15:19 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Sir Tigger QC

Much like pet insurance. They will either run a mile or charge the Earth if you ask them to insure a shagged-out 10 year old mutt.

I can't say I blame them for not wanting to insure your dog if you have been having sex with it!  ::)  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 11 queries.