Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
 on: Today at 09:08:13 
Started by aaronjb - Last post by aaronjb
*pines quietly for a Bridgeport, knackered or otherwise* ;D

on: Today at 08:57:02 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Quote from: BBC Article
The force said it was standard policy to breath test drivers involved in collisions and both had provided negative readings.

^^That is the single most surprising thing about this whole incident!
Having webbed feet is no guarantee of intoxication ::)

on: Today at 08:54:45 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by jimmy944
Quote from: BBC Article
The force said it was standard policy to breath test drivers involved in collisions and both had provided negative readings.

^^That is the single most surprising thing about this whole incident!

on: Today at 08:45:03 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by Jan Suhr
Possibly... Without looking at the diagrams/knowing what's fitted or not to your car...

Deffo factory though as they wrap the plugs to prevent rattling. Especially the 3.2s have full looms regardless of actual model/spec.

That ecu is the gearbox and the long plug next to it is for the audio/aerial and runs to the rear ;)

I found this when I was running new aerial cables from the sharkfin antenna I put on the roof. The connectors on the antenna, a aftermarket one, only had Fakra-connectors and none would fit the GM-connectors.

on: Today at 08:41:30 
Started by ronnyd - Last post by Andy B
Know that stretch of road very well & is a very dodgy junction at the best of times.

and this just confirms what you've said
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-46912556

on: Today at 08:34:11 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Possibly... Without looking at the diagrams/knowing what's fitted or not to your car...

Deffo factory though as they wrap the plugs to prevent rattling. Especially the 3.2s have full looms regardless of actual model/spec.

That ecu is the gearbox and the long plug next to it is for the audio/aerial and runs to the rear ;)

on: Today at 07:51:54 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by Jan Suhr
And, yes, they are factory :y

Are they for the alarm? This one doesn't have that option.

I just thought that the whole thing looked a bit amateurish.

on: Today at 07:33:29 
Started by aaronjb - Last post by Fuse 19
Of course you can, the guy I used to get heads skimmed by had a big Bridgport and used nothing else (and he skimmed stacks of heads), when measured after they were spot on.

on: Today at 05:40:17 
Started by TheBoy - Last post by Doctor Gollum
I was out training tonight. -3 here apparently.  Was only cold for about 15 mins.  After that it was quite toasty.
There are some proper pansified knob heads around...

Been doing an induction all week, rooms are quite warm, so have had the aircon on full chat... Nice and comfortable in short sleeved shirt but one chap insisted on making a drama out of putting on two jumpers and a coat rather than asking to turn the temperature up slightly.

Given that he was doing the job, (working out on the Ramp), last year, but started in May and finished in October, he's in for one hell of a surprise next week when we start outside ;D

I will be laughing my nads off wearing a T shirt, fleece and hi vis. I can see him wearing full artic gear or asking for a job inside ;D

on: Today at 05:31:59 
Started by Jan Suhr - Last post by Doctor Gollum
And, yes, they are factory :y

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 11 queries.