Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE, OMEGA SALOON 3.2 V6 2001 Y REG  (Read 15010 times)

STEMO

Re: FOR SALE, OMEGA SALOON 3.2 V6 2001 Y REG
« Reply #15 on: 31 August 2015, 18:58:31 »

It's on eBay now and I've had some silly offers but at least I'm getting a response now.
Yours will be the one with 37 watching.   ::)
Sorry....47  ;D

mka306

« Reply #16 on: 31 August 2015, 21:53:38 »

It's on eBay now and I've had some silly offers but at least I'm getting a response now.
Yours will be the one with 37 watching.   ::)
Sorry....47  ;D

And if it doesn't sell by tomorrow then breaking will begin as promised. Anyone who wants anything specific then pm me and I will be open to offers.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 August 2015, 22:47:05 »

Don't break it mate, chin up, if no joy on messBay, wack it Autotrader, for asking price or near offers.  ;)

mka306

« Reply #18 on: 31 August 2015, 23:10:15 »

Don't break it mate, chin up, if no joy on messBay, wack it Autotrader, for asking price or near offers.  ;)

Sorry to be so heartless about it but if no one makes me a sensible offer then I will happily break it and more than likely get more money anyways. I had a member post on this thread asking when they could view it but after I sent pm's and posted on the tread he could be bothered to respond so to save any further messing around I'll break and sell, sorry.

mka306

« Reply #19 on: 01 September 2015, 10:18:02 »

PRICE REDUCED ON EBAY TO £800 FOR FINAL FEW HOURS, THIS ALSO APPLIES TO THIS THREAD.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 September 2015, 11:05:56 »

Wow, £800 that is a steal  :o :o

As others have said, real shame to see that broken (but I see your thinking) - Just a shame as that's an unusual colour and it looks it excellent condition  :y

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 September 2015, 15:10:10 »

As others have said, real shame to see that broken (but I see your thinking) - Just a shame as that's an unusual colour and it looks it excellent condition  :y
A few Oofers have expressed their desire for a 3.2 and when the Elite version turns up, they go quiet :-X
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

mka306

« Reply #22 on: 01 September 2015, 15:27:12 »

Well that's it she didn't sell so now as promised I am breaking her up. So lets see if anyone on here wants anything before I put the bits on ebay.

Large items like leather seats ect will be collection only but others I will post at cost to the buyer. I will only take parts off the vehicle when payment is received, my paypal is mka306@hotmail.co.uk.

So who wants what?

I will also start a new thread after I have researched some prices.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01 September 2015, 15:29:10 »

A few Oofers have expressed their desire for a 3.2 and when the Elite version turns up, they go quiet :-X

Makes me re-think, I considered buying an LPG Estate, then selling my current 3.2 with a minimal gap between the two.

But seeing this very mint example, struggling to sell means my plan would not have worked.

In fact, so far even the LPG'd versions are struggling to sell  :'(

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01 September 2015, 15:29:51 »

Well that's it she didn't sell so now as promised I am breaking her up. So lets see if anyone on here wants anything before I put the bits on ebay.

Large items like leather seats ect will be collection only but others I will post at cost to the buyer. I will only take parts off the vehicle when payment is received, my paypal is mka306@hotmail.co.uk.

So who wants what?

I will also start a new thread after I have researched some prices.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

mka306

« Reply #25 on: 01 September 2015, 15:39:49 »

I would honestly rather it had sold, if someone had offered me £700 I would of let it go but as you say they are struggling to sell but those who have them and want to keep them will be able to rape mine for parts at the right price of course

mka306

« Reply #26 on: 01 September 2015, 15:42:01 »

Rob I don't suppose you have the rods that you can remove the stereo and climate unit with? Would be handy and that way nout would get damaged.

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01 September 2015, 16:08:00 »

Rob I don't suppose you have the rods that you can remove the stereo and climate unit with? Would be handy and that way nout would get damaged.
Yep, but obviously the GID needs to be with the NCDC as their "paired" to each other.
Easier to get the climate panel out when the centre switch console is out. Easy
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01 September 2015, 22:12:15 »

Yep, but obviously the GID needs to be with the NCDC as their "paired" to each other.
Easier to get the climate panel out when the centre switch console is out. Easy

Good luck with the sale of the parts, last one I did I only just got back the price I paid for the car (which was not a lot) but I now have a good supply of parts for when I need them. Running two 3.2's you need a few parts. :y

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 01 September 2015, 23:26:24 »

Shame to see it broken .. but if the air con compressor is in good working order I'll be interested...  :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.