Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE, OMEGA SALOON 3.2 V6 2001 Y REG  (Read 15008 times)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE, OMEGA SALOON 3.2 V6 2001 Y REG
« Reply #30 on: 01 September 2015, 23:27:09 »

Shame to see it broken .. but if the air con compressor is in good working order I'll be interested...  :) and I might need something for the ABS/TC system yet .. hopefully starting to look tomorrow if it stays dry

mka306

« Reply #31 on: 02 September 2015, 07:33:17 »

Shame to see it broken .. but if the air con compressor is in good working order I'll be interested...  :)

It blows ice cold so I can only assume it is.

mka306

« Reply #32 on: 02 September 2015, 07:34:41 »

Shame to see it broken .. but if the air con compressor is in good working order I'll be interested...  :) and I might need something for the ABS/TC system yet .. hopefully starting to look tomorrow if it stays dry

Just let me know what you need and I will strip it down.

mka306

« Reply #33 on: 03 September 2015, 07:42:48 »

Ok so after thinking it through I've decided to give eBay one last shot before the awful task of breaking, I will put it on at 8 ish and go from there.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03 September 2015, 10:52:51 »

Ok so after thinking it through I've decided to give eBay one last shot before the awful task of breaking, I will put it on at 8 ish and go from there.

Gumtree as well.  ;)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

ted_one

« Reply #35 on: 03 September 2015, 11:51:14 »

It's a bit unusual for a 3.2 not to sell,and I don't mind admitting that I did just for a moment consider having a punt. But the threat to my own personal safety became an issue and the fact that sleeping in the garden shed with the winter coming was also another factor. I still think that you should wait it out as long as financially you are in a position to be able to allow that, because it's a rare car in good condition and it's not the extremely rare Star Silver which sets it apart from the rest ::) Fingers crossed :y

mka306

« Reply #36 on: 03 September 2015, 13:29:20 »

It's a bit unusual for a 3.2 not to sell,and I don't mind admitting that I did just for a moment consider having a punt. But the threat to my own personal safety became an issue and the fact that sleeping in the garden shed with the winter coming was also another factor. I still think that you should wait it out as long as financially you are in a position to be able to allow that, because it's a rare car in good condition and it's not the extremely rare Star Silver which sets it apart from the rest ::) Fingers crossed :y

I think your right, after all the effort I have put in to it and money I think I may well of cut off my nose to spite my face. It's on its second run so figures crossed but I thank you and Sir tigger for your response.

SMD

• Omega Knight
  • London
    • :( nowt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03 September 2015, 16:35:01 »

What do you mean second run? Is it on ebay again? Link. As I said, its the colour thats putting me off...hmmm

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03 September 2015, 18:02:02 »

What do you mean second run? Is it on ebay again? Link. As I said, its the colour thats putting me off...hmmm

Get it dirty and don't wash it. :)
Hoof'land storeman.

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03 September 2015, 19:14:29 »

Here go.    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Omega-3-2-V6-Elite-Auto-Saloon-/141764128229?hash=item2101ccede5

I like the colour
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

ted_one

« Reply #40 on: 03 September 2015, 19:45:41 »

I like the colour,every one has their preference,got to have a bit of vision as to making one or two subtle changes i.e the standard VX grill ......gets replaced with a sports grill and the suspension gets the lowering treatment,topped off with some legal tints, and could even replace the alloys/tyres with some after market items,possibly 18's with a graphite finish.....money to be spent but the cars a bargain and a keeper. Do I feel a bitch slap coming umm : ::):) yeah! I guess so :P

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03 September 2015, 20:43:50 »

I like the colour,every one has their preference,got to have a bit of vision as to making one or two subtle changes i.e the standard VX grill ......gets replaced with a sports grill and the suspension gets the lowering treatment,topped off with some legal tints, and could even replace the alloys/tyres with some after market items,possibly 18's with a graphite finish.....money to be spent but the cars a bargain and a keeper. Do I feel a bitch slap coming umm : ::):) yeah! I guess so :P

Not another one :) best get a drive/garage extension aswell, O and a hospital appointment  ;D
Hoof'land storeman.

pauls

• Omega Baron
  • By the sea minehead
    • Bmw x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03 September 2015, 20:49:08 »

Not another one :) best get a drive/garage extension aswell, O and a hospital appointment  ;D

He is trying to get one in every colour  ;D ;D

mka306

« Reply #43 on: 03 September 2015, 21:09:33 »

SMD I've tried to send you another pm but your inbox is full now. My WhatsApp account is from my old phone but pm me your number and I'll find you or your name.

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03 September 2015, 23:56:49 »

Go on Ken....go for it........you will find a way to placate Carole ;) :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.