Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale 2.2 DTi Estate £350  (Read 2756 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
For Sale 2.2 DTi Estate £350
« on: 12 September 2015, 21:21:32 »

I've been considering selling the desmond for about 6 months now mainly due to the fact I have a works van and the Omega sits outside the house hardly covering 100 miles a month. I jumped in her this morning and she started after the glow plug light went out as she always has done but after about 7 miles she cut out and wouldn't start again. There is no engine management light or codes stored and once I got towed to my lock up and she cooled down she started again but once warmed up cut out again. I'm not even bothering to look at it it's either being sold complete or i'm removing some of the goodies and it's off to the scrapyard for the old girl.

It's a 52 plate estate in noctourno blue and she started out as a GLS but I've fitted Elite HIDs, MV6 leather front seats and the heaters work, Elite black, back leather seats, MV6 front bumper which was painted about 12 months ago and MV6/Elite later "17 alloys which need a refurb.

It's covered about 168,000 miles and has always had an oil and filter change every 6 months while I've had it plus there's MOT until the 29th October. The bottom of the rear doors have rust plus there's rust on the rear tailgate. She no looker but cleans up quite well, oh and i've polybushed the front wish bones last year just before the MOT. I have a few spares like inlet manifold, EGR valve, plus other bits and bobs. If someone wants the complete car I would like a deposit by the 19th of this month and the car removing by the 26th of this month. If the car has sold complete by the 19th then i'll break it.

Just in case I end up breaking it.
 Front MV6 bumper including washer jets £70. Seats £80. Wheels £80.

Looks like after 15 years of owning Omegas this could be my last  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks for looking 
Retired

05omegav6

Re: For Sale 2.2 DTi Estate £350
« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2015, 21:24:25 »

Pm incoming...

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2015, 13:37:38 »

This would be ideal for me, but I'd struggle to get it home and I doubt I could fix it in situ.

GLWTS
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 September 2015, 18:43:21 »

I'm now breaking the old girl so admin can lock :y
Retired
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.