Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Rods 2?  (Read 111 times)

Rods2 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

STEMO

• Omega Queen
  • Up North
    • Astra 2.0 diesel
    • View Profile
Where is Rods 2?
« on: Yesterday at 20:27:15 »

Never mind all this brexit stuff, the Mueller report is expected in the next few days.
If you are offended by anything I post, sorry. Just thought I'd get that in now.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • Emeritus Omega owner, found it
    • Golf Estate and 4x4 bus
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Rods 2?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 21:18:14 »

Maybe he is Mueller? maybe he blew a main fuse?

Seriously though unusual for him to be absent especially at this critical point. Hope it isn't a health issue.
My doctor has diagnosed me as paranoid. I wonder who else he has told?

Nick W

• Omega Lord
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 22:23:12 »

The KGB has finally caught up with him, and now all his favourite undisclosed fantasies are coming true......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 19:08:32 »

Yes, saw Bobby three sticks' report is imminent but it is all based on supposition, where Mueller hasn't said anything where his security during the investigation being exceptionally good, so it is released when it is released. Republican in the Senate are working hard to stop it being placed in the public domain. Once it is finished this is only the end of the beginning as there are numerous other ongoing FBI investigations which are tasked with prosecutions. Over and above this there are various state investigations with the New York prosecutors being one to particularly watch as they are investigating the Trump mob finances. If Trump uses pardons for federal convictions (he can't do that for state ones) & where many of those heavily implicated are aged over 50, many are going to die in jail including Paul Manafort. In many states double jeopardy can be used so if pardoned at the federal level they can be tried and convicted for the same crimes at the state level. With this & the US tradition of long jail sentences many will die in jail. Life can be a bitch when you are caught up in the US wheels of justice. :y :y :y

I haven't been on here much for several reasons:

1. Got lots on work wise & being self-employed I get paid for what I do.
2. Having lots of fun on Twitter over Brexit & have now got almost 500 followers. Where I have strong views, for the first time ever I'm going on the Leave Means Leave London protest march on the 29th March. I think the size of the crowd will give an indication of how strong the opposition will be on the streets once May kills Brexit, over the next 3 weeks & sh*ts on 17.4m voters. I personally won't get involved in anything illegal but with the amount of electoral anger over EU Agent May's sellout I can't vouch for the others & we may well see the poll tax or French Yellow Jacket riots on steroids where people are not going to let May with the EU & her Remainiacs kill UK democracy without a fight. UK lorry drivers are talking about a go-slow during for the duration of any article 50 extension. Tory party members have now targeted 50 Remainer MPs for deselection.

On the health front where I've been getting chest pains & have a heart murmur (leaking heart valve) I've now had the results back from a CT scan which has shown slight calcification in two arteries but not enough to affect the blood flow and I have an echocardiogram in April which will hopefully reveal how bad the leaking valve is and whether I will just need 6 monthly checkups or heart surgery. It can be hereditary & my dad suffered the same with a heath murmur which for about 30 years it did not cause him any problems.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • Emeritus Omega owner, found it
    • Golf Estate and 4x4 bus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 19:17:07 »

Thanks for the updates on the three fronts especially last para.  :y
My doctor has diagnosed me as paranoid. I wonder who else he has told?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 18 queries.