Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getrag 265 and other bits for Senny A/Monza  (Read 1046 times)

grifter

• Paisley, Scotland
  • Omega Baron
    • Omega 2.6 CD / Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
Getrag 265 and other bits for Senny A/Monza
« on: 15 June 2017, 21:18:17 »

Hi

I'm putting this up here to see if anyone might be interested in any of these parts. I'm getting to a point where I need to start clearing my garage of stuff I don't need. I have a getrag 265, or 365 that was from a Monza. sorry not specific on the number, think it is 265. Anyway I got it with intention of changing my old Senny A over to manual but that never happened plus I don't have the Senny A either now. I bought box off a guy who lived nearby to me, I think he was in the ABS club he used to have a couple of Monzas.

I put the box into a local gearbox rebuilder to get it a once over and it was fine. I think I still have the receipt, it was £75 to check it. The speedo plug on the bottom is a bit mashed from being pushed against the ground when the box was being moved or stored, but think should still be useable, and I think the mount bit at the end is needing a wee tidy up. I will get some pics up.

I also have senator A back box and one of the middle sections, all GM parts. I've also got some other parts, a brand new light switch for headlamps. a new throttle pedal. There are some other bits lying about, which I'll take stock of as soon as I can and put up here.

Other parts:

Brake backplate - 90065231 I think this is for front and not exactly sure what side.

grifter

• Paisley, Scotland
  • Omega Baron
    • Omega 2.6 CD / Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
Re: Getrag 265 and other bits for Senny A/Monza
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2017, 21:47:11 »

Gearbox is sold now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.