Chat Area > Omega Gallery

Mark's Omega 2.6cdx estate

(1/2) > >>

mark34bn:
Hi everyone. Picked this up on Thursday, quick clean and hoover out she came up quite well!
Original ad https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-52-VAUXHALL-OMEGA-2-6-CDX-V6-5D-AUTO-179-BHP-/112988263666?nma=true&si=a4kAaI5sbNM5CFgQ%252F2juy%252FuUCkM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Going for an alignment tomorrow as theres some funny tyre wear. The glovebox catch is broken / missing and the stereo is the wrong colour!
Drives really nicely though. It's the first car I've owned for a long time that rides smoothly so I'm enjoying just wafting about in it!

dave the builder:
Looks like a nice tidy example  :y

Alnico Blue:
Looks a decnt one that  :y :y   Wrong colour Stereo . . . .good fully working CDR2006's are getting difficult to source now , I have had to go down the incorrect colour faceplate  route as well with my recent replacement  . Yours looks far more silvery than mine though . Guessing they were made in 3 shades  :-\ :-\

dave the builder:
Might be worth asking the garage who sold the car to you , if they have the radio code  :y
if you have not got it ,6 months down the line ,you need to disconnect the battery ,no code  :(
that said ,double din mp3 ,android etc head units are cheap ,just swapped mine to add blue tooth and parking cameras

mark34bn:
The stereo looks the same colour as the one in our old Zafira. I think the Vectra 3 had them so that's probably where it came from. It all works though and I have the code.
Interesting comment re android headunits. I fitted one in the Zafira and it worked really well - Would this fit an Omega? I'd only get one if it was an exact colour match to the climate panel.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-Android-8-OREO-DAB-Radio-Car-GPS-Sat-Nav-BT-DVD-Stereo-For-Vauxhall-Vectra-C/172326708892?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I have a double din android unit in the R26 and it's brilliant. I've got about 200 albums on a 64gb sd card so you can have your entire music collection in the car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version