Chat Area > General Car Chat

Tech 2 at VBOA?

(1/2) > >>

Diamond Black Geezer:
It's something I tend to have at the back of my mind every year, but never really make enough of an effort to try and sort something.

Is there anyone going to the VBOA this year who has Tech 2 abilities, that would like to do a tweak or two for me? I would like some plips coding to my car. Monetary reward would of course be included.

I'm sure no-one would want to turn their weekend break into a 'working holiday' as such, but if one or more of us wanted some Tech 2-ing doing whoever did it would quite possibly end up in the black, for literally minutes work. I did something similar once doing sketches of people's cars for a few hours one year and ended up paying for the entry fee and petrol money with the proceeds.  8)

Anyone fancy it?

TheBoy:
I'm not going :(

For key fob programming on a post 96 car, you need carpass as well as tech2. Tech2 cannot do 94/95 cars with infrared fobs.

Diamond Black Geezer:
Thanks for the info, yes car pass in my possession, and it's post-IR fob, thanks for the info. Sorry won't see you, don't think we've ever actually met face to face!

Thanks  :y

Lazydocker:

--- Quote from: Diamond Black Geezer on 17 June 2018, 08:41:54 ---Thanks for the info, yes car pass in my possession, and it's post-IR fob, thanks for the info. Sorry won't see you, don't think we've ever actually met face to face!

--- End quote ---

You'd definitely remember if you had :-X ::) :D

TheBoy:

--- Quote from: Lazydocker on 17 June 2018, 09:42:53 ---
--- Quote from: Diamond Black Geezer on 17 June 2018, 08:41:54 ---Thanks for the info, yes car pass in my possession, and it's post-IR fob, thanks for the info. Sorry won't see you, don't think we've ever actually met face to face!

--- End quote ---

You'd definitely remember if you had :-X ::) :D

--- End quote ---
Being the Adonis like looker I am....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version