Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bus Enthusiasts Needed!  (Read 992 times)

badaid52

• Colorado
    • 2006 Toyota 4Runner
    • View Profile
Bus Enthusiasts Needed!
« on: 28 September 2018, 01:18:21 »

Hi! I'm a student of sound design at Colorado State University. I was wondering if y'all might be able to help me out with something. I'm looking for audio or video clips that include the sounds that were made by old Dublin Busses. Specifically I'm looking for sounds related to the P class Leyland Tigers and other old double decker busses. If you guys have anything that might be helpful with this, I would love to hear from you! :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Bus Enthusiasts Needed!
« Reply #1 on: 28 September 2018, 09:52:41 »

Hi! I'm a student of sound design at Colorado State University. I was wondering if y'all might be able to help me out with something. I'm looking for audio or video clips that include the sounds that were made by old Dublin Busses. Specifically I'm looking for sounds related to the P class Leyland Tigers and other old double decker busses. If you guys have anything that might be helpful with this, I would love to hear from you! :y

We had a member in South Wales, Byron, who knew a great deal about buses and coaches.  Worryingly I have not heard from him for a long while.

Hopefully he will see this thread, and I will try to make contact with him, or another member will ;)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 September 2018, 10:24:26 »

Have a sift through this old thread.  Sadly many of the images and video might have gone, but you might find something interesting.  :y

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=36312.0
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 September 2018, 15:11:21 »

Have a sift through this old thread.  Sadly many of the images and video might have gone, but you might find something interesting.  :y

Well done Sir Tigger!! That should help our American friend 8) 8) :y :y

Badaid52 it was "Seth" who was the member I was referring to, and does indeed feature a lot in the thread Sir Tigger has referenced.  May be worth sending him a PM (Personal Message) via the Forum's system; go into members and punch in "Seth" for his details and the PM facility ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 September 2018, 17:09:44 »

Well done Sir Tigger!! That should help our American friend 8) 8) :y :y

Badaid52 it was "Seth" who was the member I was referring to, and does indeed feature a lot in the thread Sir Tigger has referenced.  May be worth sending him a PM (Personal Message) via the Forum's system; go into members and punch in "Seth" for his details and the PM facility ;)

Yes.....the English are always happy to help out our friends from the British colonies. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.