Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit negotiations  (Read 69861 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit negotiations
« Reply #300 on: 25 November 2018, 16:13:48 »

As I said previously........if we do have a second referendum there should be no third option. We leave with the deal negotiated by the PM or we leave with no deal.

As you have rightly said, we have already decided to leave. Remaining should not become the third option.

If there is a second referendum I expect the question will be heavily loaded against leaving and I doubt No Deal would be presented as an option, unless it is used as a three way question to split the leave vote.  Leave with no deal, leave with May's crappy deal or remain.  ::)

But I think it will be something like, May's crappy deal or remain.   :-\

Sadly I suspect Remain would win such a vote, not because Leavers have changed their minds as is claimed, far from it, but because people would be so disillusioned by this governments incompetence that the leave turnout would be low and remainers would be more motivated.  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 25 November 2018, 16:52:03 »

As I said previously........if we do have a second referendum there should be no third option. We leave with the deal negotiated by the PM or we leave with no deal.

As you have rightly said, we have already decided to leave. Remaining should not become the third option.

If there is a second referendum I expect the question will be heavily loaded against leaving and I doubt No Deal would be presented as an option, unless it is used as a three way question to split the leave vote.  Leave with no deal, leave with May's crappy deal or remain::)

But I think it will be something like, May's crappy deal or remain.   :-\

Sadly I suspect Remain would win such a vote, not because Leavers have changed their minds as is claimed, far from it, but because people would be so disillusioned by this governments incompetence that the leave turnout would be low and remainers would be more motivated.  :-\

This would amount to a big 'f*uck you' to `17.4 million voters........who would probably think there is no point in voting again if the government is so dismissive.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 25 November 2018, 16:57:02 »

Having just heard TM's statement, I feel somewhat more optimistic than the media types would like us to be.

That bloody woman from the Beeb needs to be educated on the meaning of journalistic integrity though >:(
Onanists always think outside the box.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 25 November 2018, 18:41:38 »

Ok it was never going to happen but if all political parties had got behind this instead of trying to score points/trying to gain political advantage then we might just might have made a better fist of this.However regardless the final outcome was never going to please everyone no matter what was negotiated.For the record I voted leave and were there to be a second round[though there shouldn't be]I'd still vote leave nothing I've heard/seen/read has changed my mind on that.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 25 November 2018, 18:45:33 »

Having just heard TM's statement, I feel somewhat more optimistic than the media types would like us to be.

That bloody woman from the Beeb needs to be educated on the meaning of journalistic integrity though >:(

Yes indeed.  I think the media are generally hyping this up for their own commercial ends, not in the interests of our country :(

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 25 November 2018, 19:03:19 »

If you’re talking about the ugly blonde Scottish bint who looks like she lost an an argument with a cricket bat, she is pro brexit as it helps her political beleifs
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 25 November 2018, 19:06:13 »

I'm afraid we have delusions of grandeur.

Perhaps in Victorian Britain when we had control of half the globe getting exactly what we want may have been possible.

We've been given a kicking but it's our own fault.....we started it. ::)
Nooooo, you can’t go spouting the truth like that.  Surely the strongest side will roll over and let us take whatever we want, just because we’re british
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 25 November 2018, 19:07:10 »

If you’re talking about the ugly blonde Scottish bint who looks like she lost an an argument with a cricket bat, she is pro brexit as it helps her political beleifs

Charming. :) ;)

Not every woman can be as attractive as Shami. :-*

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 25 November 2018, 19:10:50 »

Ten years ago, possibly worth a squirt if you could gag her, and can tolerate that having-a-stroke look.

But now, time has not treated her well
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 25 November 2018, 19:13:28 »

Ten years ago, possibly worth a squirt if you could gag her, and can tolerate that having-a-stroke look.

But now, time has not treated her well

I think she would smile more if cured of her feminism.

Feminists are always angry and angsty. :)

.......much like vegans.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 25 November 2018, 19:37:52 »

She is left wing and pro remain. She wouldn't be allowed to work for the BBC if she was anything else. The only exception being Andrew Neil, and there are presently moves afoot to pension him off.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 25 November 2018, 19:39:55 »

Someone who knows a thing or two about business and money matters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIlvsk1dphE
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 25 November 2018, 20:39:31 »

Laura Kuensbergg...  ???

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 25 November 2018, 21:04:01 »

Laura Kuensbergg...  ???

No I think he's referring to Wee Krankie!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.