Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One for Migv6  (Read 1573 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
One for Migv6
« on: 25 November 2018, 21:39:40 »

And anyoneelsethat enjoys F1.

Cracking race. Some good drives. Bodes well for next year. Cant wait to see Leclerc in action. Not so sure about Gasly. I think he will struggle against Max.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
Re: One for Migv6
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2018, 22:39:46 »

shame is that non sky subcribers will only be able to watch highlights :( hope thier satellite burns up personally

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 November 2018, 22:41:58 »

shame is that non sky subcribers will only be able to watch highlights :( hope thier satellite burns up personally

Agreed,F1 should be free to view,I follow it and have Sky but I'm not paying extra to watch it
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 November 2018, 22:56:35 »

Wasn't a bad end to the year. Some good racing in the midfield. I think Max will eat Gasly for breakfast tbh, but you never know.
Its tragic that the whole thing now revolves around driving as fast as they dare to while always making sure they preserve the tyres.
It makes a mockery of racing.
Imo, compulsory tyre changes should be abolished, and they should start the race on tyres which are built to easily last the whole race. Then strategy is taken out of the equation, which puts it more into the hands of the fastest driver rather than the team strategists.
Theres so much more wrong with the formula these days, but that would be a start.
I don't hold out much hope though, as the new American owners seem determined to turn it into Disney F1. Note the amount of time the cameras spent showing us Celebs today, during the race, when they should be showing us the bloody race !  ::)
I think Riciardo is probably committing career suicide by going to Renault. Its a shame as he is a superb driver. Ferrari should have signed him instead of Vettel, and I suspect they realise that now.
Max is obviously very talented, but imo he still needs to mature some more before he,s really great.
Hamilton just seems to get better and better. As long as no other team has a big advantage over Mercedes, I think the others will still struggle to get near him next year.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 November 2018, 00:14:30 »

Good point about the coverage and so called stars. For example the Celeb operating the camera on the hairpin. Naff.

Not that I condone these things but I suspect that there will be near live Free internet feeds next year. My brother watches the none live races live via RTL satellite ( I think). Despite speaking German, he misses the nuances of say the English commentary.

Interesting about changing teams. When Hamilton left for Mercedes I thought that was risky. Alonso leaving Ferarri  for Mclaren? Williams?  I agree about Ricciardo ‘s move to Renault. He didnt do that well today against Max!
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 November 2018, 15:41:59 »

talking about driver changes, really hoping that Kimi going to sauber starts beating ferrari whose engines power the sauber,he still finished 3rd in the championship,has more podiums than vettel, and can still break lap records,personally think ferrari made a mistake swapping him for a frenchman! ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 November 2018, 18:48:01 »

I agree. If were wrong, then the young French man will kick Vettels arse - which will be nice to see.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 November 2018, 19:08:25 »

talking about driver changes, really hoping that Kimi going to sauber starts beating ferrari whose engines power the sauber,he still finished 3rd in the championship,has more podiums than vettel, and can still break lap records,personally think ferrari made a mistake swapping him for a frenchman! ;D

There may well be a fully autonomous element to Kimi's new Sauber. This is so he can take a nap during the race.

The old boy is getting on a bit and needs his rest. ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 November 2018, 13:39:55 »

Leclerc had his first drive in the Ferrari yesterday and was quicker than all the others who were there testing - including Vettel.  :)
Could be fireworks next season.  ::)

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 November 2018, 13:07:12 »

Leclerc had his first drive in the Ferrari yesterday and was quicker than all the others who were there testing - including Vettel.  :)
Could be fireworks next season.  ::)

I saw that,I would love him to rattle Vettel
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 November 2018, 14:55:55 »

Dear Santa,

I would love a 40ft long container as a pram & full of toys for Christmas.

Please make sure they are strong toys as they will be thrown all over the park next year as I play with them.

Thanking you in advance.

Seb Vettel.

US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.