Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F.AO admin  (Read 909 times)

raywil

F.AO admin
« on: 26 December 2018, 14:56:18 »

since the 11th december for some reason i have not been able to recieve emails .the a/c i have had since 2003 is no longer recognized so i have had to register another. likewise when i tried to log on to the oof i had trouble doing so. i couldn,t log on. also to try & reset everything password etc was no good has my email address that oof has no longer exists. i  have at to re-register under a slightly different username. i am hoping raywil can somehow return to raywilb.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: F.AO admin
« Reply #1 on: 26 December 2018, 15:18:02 »

Another bloody newbie then. ;) :y

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 26 December 2018, 15:37:27 »

Can't you take a hint?  ;D

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 December 2018, 16:42:27 »

Are you with Hotmail, raywilb? I have been battling with Microsoft for many weeks trying to get the email account that I have had with them for about 30 years restored after they told me that it had been compromised by hacking. They want evidence that I truly own the account and I am really me: difficult, as most of the evidence that I need is in that account!
It's more than just inconvenient; the email address is lodged with several bodies, including OOF, ebay and others, therefore I must be missing so many important messages by now.

Ron.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 December 2018, 17:17:02 »

since the 11th december for some reason i have not been able to recieve emails .the a/c i have had since 2003 is no longer recognized so i have had to register another. likewise when i tried to log on to the oof i had trouble doing so. i couldn,t log on. also to try & reset everything password etc was no good has my email address that oof has no longer exists. i  have at to re-register under a slightly different username. i am hoping raywil can somehow return to raywilb.
Your original Account is still there, Ive just checked it, (raywilb, Omega Knight, Reg 2009-02-10, Post Count   1468) so just ask the admins to reset your password on the original account, ask and they will send you a temp password access to this account then login old account and re input any changes etc.  ;)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 December 2018, 19:06:48 »

PM me direct, include your original email account, and I will give you a new password on old account once I'm satisfied you are the original account owner.
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.