Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: An Interesting Theory Regarding the NHS And The EU  (Read 4672 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: An Interesting Theory Regarding the NHS And The EU
« Reply #30 on: 24 January 2019, 11:48:23 »

I believe it will collapse and disappear in my lifetime - assuming I live the average lifetime.

I think you'll have to live a lot longer than that, sadly, and survive global thermonuclear war..

I give it 20 years tops.  ;)

The EU, your life, or before we are in a nuclear winter?  ;D
EU and my life. I doubt mankind will ever face a nuclear winter, although you never know I suppose.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24 January 2019, 20:02:39 »

Might not need a nuclear winter where we are overdue a new ice age. We might be glad of all this extra CO2 where plants need a minimum of 150ppm of CO2 and in the last ice age it dropped dangerously low to just to 182 ppm which is getting close to not being able to grow plants anywhere on the planet. There has been a general decline of CO2 from 4000ppm over the last 140 million years with each recent last 400,000 years 4 glacial/inter-glacial cycle trending lower in the ~300ppm to ~182ppm CO2 cycle until now with the rise to 406ppm.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25 January 2019, 19:32:08 »

the lisbon treaty is scary! take some time and read it
france voted not to join eu, but agreed the lisbon treaty,macron has admitted he dare not hold a referendum as they would be out in a flash,dutch are complaining,italy aint happy,eu while a brilliant concept has been ruined by inept self serving political fatcats

After all the talk about the Good Friday Agreement and it being broken if there is a hard border across Irelend, I decided to read the GFA, only to find that there is nothing specific in it about the border, how it operates, hard, soft or non-existent!  :o

In fact the border is only mentioned a couple of times in relation to the setting up of cross border cooperation bodies.  ::)

So a hard border might break the spirit of the GFA, but it cannot break the treaty itself as there is nothing in the texts to be broken by a hard border.  :D

I've started to wade through the Lisbon Treaty for my bedtime reading.  Juncker has described it as a 'Treasure Trove' and a 'Sleeping Beauty'!, so there must be some disturbing stuff in there!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25 January 2019, 20:00:10 »

You need to get out more.  :o ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.