Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: But I had right of way, She said  (Read 3637 times)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
Re: But I had right of way, She said
« Reply #15 on: 15 February 2019, 07:24:42 »

I want to do it on a daily basis,
Especially to numptys who think just pulling out from a slip road in front is acceptable, or school run mum's blocking roads, the list is endless...

And breath.
Hoof'land storeman.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 February 2019, 08:13:10 »

Get yourself a pickup and fit a truck horn.  Fewer people do this kind of shit and those who get a blast of 150 decibels often carp themselves ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 February 2019, 08:37:16 »

Get yourself a pickup and fit a truck horn.  Fewer people do this kind of shit and those who get a blast of 150 decibels often carp themselves ;D

They still do it,  a quick blast of the horns normally gets a polite wave, or they drop the phone.
Hoof'land storeman.

aaronjb

« Reply #18 on: 15 February 2019, 08:52:06 »

My boss has a locomotive horn in his F150 Raptor (or had, think it was the previous, or previous previous .. since he gets a new one just about every year) ;D

[edit] Because TEXAS!

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 15 February 2019, 20:33:55 »

So, following a Corsa down a Side Street, Cars parked both side on the Road so all a bit tight, then I notice another car pulling out in front of the Corsa, my reaction is to slam the anchors on thinking she was about to do the same, but she didnt she just drove straight into the other Car, in fact I dont remember seeing Her brake lights coming on at all.

So now stopped behind the Corsa, I gets out like you do, no ones hurt, bonus, and in the chit chat, ask the Corsa Driver "I know its the other Drivers fault, but did you not see Him then?", yea, She replied, "But I had right of way, so F@ck Him".

A bit gob smacked I asked the question again, but in a different way, same answer followed by, "Not my fault, not my problem, He pulled out in front of me"

Im kinds guessing that although a slow speed crash both cars will be written off due to age. And we wonder why our Insurance premiums keep going up.  ::)
in a way she has admitted that she could of stopped but chose not to do so & proceeded with a deliberate act to ram into an oncoming vehicle.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 15 February 2019, 22:42:10 »

Yes Ray, and her insurance company will be well aware of that.....

Ron.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 February 2019, 22:55:46 »

Zirk could sell his services as a witness to the highest bidder!  :-X   ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #22 on: 16 February 2019, 07:35:20 »

Zirk could sell his services to the highest bidder!  :-X   ;D
Really? I'll drop him a pm.  :)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 16 February 2019, 09:54:54 »

Zirk could sell his services to the highest bidder!  :-X   ;D
Really? I'll drop him a pm.  :)
Get-away driver  :-\

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 16 February 2019, 10:29:25 »

So, following a Corsa down a Side Street, Cars parked both side on the Road so all a bit tight, then I notice another car pulling out in front of the Corsa, my reaction is to slam the anchors on thinking she was about to do the same, but she didnt she just drove straight into the other Car, in fact I dont remember seeing Her brake lights coming on at all.

So now stopped behind the Corsa, I gets out like you do, no ones hurt, bonus, and in the chit chat, ask the Corsa Driver "I know its the other Drivers fault, but did you not see Him then?", yea, She replied, "But I had right of way, so F@ck Him".

A bit gob smacked I asked the question again, but in a different way, same answer followed by, "Not my fault, not my problem, He pulled out in front of me"

Im kinds guessing that although a slow speed crash both cars will be written off due to age. And we wonder why our Insurance premiums keep going up.  ::)
in a way she has admitted that she could of stopped but chose not to do so & proceeded with a deliberate act to ram into an oncoming vehicle.
He said, she said.

Zirk saw the car pull out from immediately behind and expected heavy braking. She could reasonably argue that the car was immediately in front of her and that she had minimal time to react.
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 16 February 2019, 22:21:54 »

He said, she said.

Zirk saw the car pull out from immediately behind and expected heavy braking. She could reasonably argue that the car was immediately in front of her and that she had minimal time to react.
Plus, she was afraid, if she braked suddenly, that zirk may take her from behind.  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 16 February 2019, 22:26:10 »

Indeed. A daunting prospect whichever way you look at it :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 18 February 2019, 21:09:36 »

Zirk could sell his services as a witness to the highest bidder!  :-X   ;D
I did actually intend to give my details to Her if required, but decided otherwise due to her attitude.  >:(

Also kinda felt a bit sorry for the other Driver if Im honest, even though it was his fault, I mean we all have bad days.  :( 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.