Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Isis  (Read 10081 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Isis
« on: 15 February 2019, 00:03:07 »

Can't believe that pregnant terrorist woman is trying to get back in the country, IMO she should be let in and promptly hung for treason.
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Isis
« Reply #1 on: 15 February 2019, 00:35:57 »

What a ridiculous post  ???
Onanists always think outside the box.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 February 2019, 00:54:10 »

Explain
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 February 2019, 02:37:27 »

1. You can't believe she would try to return, presumably to give birth to her child... What else would you expect her to try to do.

2. Your next sentence suggests that she should be allowed in... Which is contradictory of the tone of your first sentence.

3. You can't hang her for treason once you've let her in...

Surely the best punishment would be to refuse her entry and deport her back to the rock she flew in from... Which is also what you imply in the first sentence.

So in a nutshell... Make your mind up and try to make the post and the title make a modicum of sense... ::) There's enough drivelly shite in the press without peddling mock outrage here ;)
« Last Edit: 15 February 2019, 02:39:10 by Doctor Gollum »
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 15 February 2019, 06:58:38 »

I decided not to touch this one, as there aren't enough expletives in the dictionary.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 February 2019, 07:19:26 »

Leave her we're she is.

If she comes back here, the costs will be enormous, there's the surveillance, the free council house, the benefits, then she will claim to have been affected by her trumatic ordeals, also others will see her as a true believer,and want to meet her, pushing her as a recruiter for isis.

Put her on the list it's cheaper.
Hoof'land storeman.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 February 2019, 07:40:27 »

She has openly said she has no regrets about going,she has also said that whilst not actually witnessing any executions she has seen the severed heads of the victims in bins which "Did not faze"her.The reason she gives for wanting to return is that having had two children that both died of malnutrition/disease she wants to come back so the one she's expecting now "Will be looked after".So a high degree of callousness all round.To me she should stand and die with the rest of them.But then what of the other[reportedly]360 that have already returned and the further[again reportedly]360 that may still want to return?

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15 February 2019, 08:29:28 »

1. You can't believe she would try to return, presumably to give birth to her child... What else would you expect her to try to do.

2. Your next sentence suggests that she should be allowed in... Which is contradictory of the tone of your first sentence.

3. You can't hang her for treason once you've let her in...

Surely the best punishment would be to refuse her entry and deport her back to the rock she flew in from... Which is also what you imply in the first sentence.

So in a nutshell... Make your mind up and try to make the post and the title make a modicum of sense... ::) There's enough drivelly shite in the press without peddling mock outrage here ;)

If that's the best you can do maybe I shouldn't have asked,.. anyway I am outraged, maybe i could have phrased my post better too, however, I think I've got my point across and the  press could have stirred me up a bit, but then that's their job. Besides, how can she be deported if you don't let her in in the first place? .. And  It's the cheek of it that I can't believe, letting her in would be crazy.

Laying a rubber road.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 February 2019, 08:46:53 »

I thought she showed a crass arrogance ,all to often displayed , by that ilk .
The three girls didn't go off  on an adventure like Enid Blytons famous five , with great duplicity and determination they crossed continents avoided detection and joined an Islamic cult who believed that their imaginary god was greater than the other believers one .
They willingly embraced that ideology and offered themselves in spirit and body in any way that could benefit that cause.
They turned their back on their country of birth ,that educated them, that offered them freedom of speech and the ability of choice .
There is no doubt that to ingraciate themselves with their adopted society they would have to denounce that country , people and way of life and offer to destroy it in any way possible .
So here we are now , the calaphate concept has , for the time being , ended and the perpetrators of death and destruction are in remission . Life is tougher than when they exacted their will over the their fellow , but less worthy , neighbours so opps it let's just go home and see what's been happeneing on Eastenders .....

If you pledge allegiance and support a group who's sole intention is to destroy and kill the country and society that you came from and belonged to then I firmly believe that you have willingly and knowingly forfeited the right , human or civil , to be accepted back into that society .

Unfortunatly she'll be flown back at our expense , the jihadi fathered child will be given all the medical and social attention that is freely available in this country that they openly despise, the mother will search and probably find the father who will fool the authorities into believing that he was only a clerk in the regime and that he has never seen let alone held, a Kalashnikov . he will be given asylum and they will all be seen living off the state and worshipping in Bethnal Green .

Absurd .

2boxerdogs

« Reply #9 on: 15 February 2019, 08:49:11 »

Just hope our security services do the proper thing, but the tern " snowflakes" seems to be the in thing at present.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 February 2019, 09:26:15 »

Unfortunately she'll be flown back at our expense , the jihadi fathered child will be given all the medical and social attention that is freely available in this country that they openly despise, the mother will search and probably find the father who will fool the authorities into believing that he was only a clerk in the regime and that he has never seen let alone held, a Kalashnikov . he will be given asylum and they will all be seen living off the state and worshipping in Bethnal Green .

Absurd .

^This!^  ::)

And Don pretty much nails it with the rest of his post as well.
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 15 February 2019, 09:57:58 »

I note also that Savid Javid has been talking tough for the cameras today, telling the MSM that he will stop her from returning.  ::)

The reality is that he is powerless to do that and if she has the resources to make her way home, then as a British citizen nobody can stop her from entering the UK.  Apparently about 400 British 'jihadists' have returned and I expect that the authorities havn't a clue as what to do with them, so have turned a blind eye.  >:(

Expect a crowdfunding campaign to raise the cash to bring her back.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 15 February 2019, 10:18:42 »

Exactly that. Not sure what she expects to achieve with this announcement, but, if she wants to come back then she just needs to turn up at the border. There are a number of things for which she needs to be held legally accountable, of course. It would be rather naive to expect a red carpet to be rolled out.

If she expects to be extracted from a failed state from which we've withdrawn consular services I think she needs to demonstrate that she's significantly more useful to the security services than as an unrepentent jihadi single-mother-to-be in need of some state benefits. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

STEMO

« Reply #13 on: 15 February 2019, 11:02:29 »

Why is this treacherous dog hogging the headlines? Who actually fickin cares whether she lives or dies?

Aaarrrrrgggghhhh.......I was supposed to be ignoring this story  :(

2boxerdogs

« Reply #14 on: 15 February 2019, 12:00:06 »

Why is this treacherous dog hogging the headlines? Who actually fickin cares whether she lives or dies?

Aaarrrrrgggghhhh.......I was supposed to be ignoring this story  :(

My sentiments exactly  let's hope something "tragic" befalls her , and all the snowflakes can have a big hug together.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.