Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grooming.  (Read 1127 times)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
Grooming.
« on: 28 February 2019, 22:02:33 »

I just cannot understand this at all.
I listen to all sorts of drivel on the news channel once they have expended their 95% of allocated time on Brexit .
This got about 15 seconds on BBC late news last night .
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-47388060

With the historical repeated instances of this heinious type of crime and the costly inquiries that have occured in the recent past I'd have thought it warranted a bit more attention than it got.
I'd be interested to know the total number of our ethnic minority citizens have been convicted of this type of crime now .
Maybe I'm too cynical but I cant help but think that there is a voluntary media disinterest in this to appease certain groups within the community and further harmony amongst us all ......
I'd also have thought that there are "men of influence " in said communities  that would ,or could , suggest to these people that it was not an acceptable practice in this country.

When in Rome ...

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Grooming.
« Reply #1 on: 28 February 2019, 22:25:21 »

This is why more and more people are refusing to pay the TV license.
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01 March 2019, 00:08:37 »

I'm not a fan of Tommy Robinson, but I give him credit for trying to keep these disgusting grooming gangs in the public eye.  Otherwise the establishment would sweep it all under the carpet.  >:(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 01 March 2019, 07:00:19 »

But, although this particular group of people think that underage, vulnerable children are there to be abused, there is another group who think exactly the same. In fact, they've been doing it for much longer. The Catholic Church.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 March 2019, 07:13:51 »

Let's see how this is reported:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6758899/Ex-Labour-peer-face-trial-accused-sexually-assaulting-boy-girl-13.html

This suggests that this has ben going on a lot longer than we all thought ?
Your right about the Catholic Church. Its influence and credibility is very much on the wane due to this, and thankfully, it is unlikely to ever recover it.
I can well remember when priests in much of Ireland would never be questioned or challenged by anyone, including the police, politicians or any other authorities. Those days are well and truly over now.
Power and influence without checks and balances is a very dangerous thing, and this is a perfect example of that imo.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.