Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Knife crime tsar  (Read 7589 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Knife crime tsar
« Reply #45 on: 06 March 2019, 15:29:38 »

I have a Swiss Army Pocket Knife, given to me by our Swiss parent company for achieving our targets, which has 20 tools that I keep in my handbag for emergency use :D ;)
Yeah, yeah. Tell that to the judge;D

Yeah. Honest gov. Just for emergencies :D :D ;)

You'll be going down, Lizzie.......... :) :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ::) ::)
I beg you pardon  :o    ;D

Lizzie is a nice young lady. She knows I'm a gentleman and wouldn't dream of implying imply the other type of 'going down'. :) ::)

Exactly right Opti. I didn't know there was another way to "go down"......you go down to your car or go down to Australia, but surely there is no other meaning?    ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 06 March 2019, 15:37:19 »

When walking between the car and the beach I often walk in public with 2 knives strapped to my wetsuit while carrying 2 pretty big spearguns.  In Brighton that can be a couple of miles through the town centre.  Nobody bats an eyelid.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 06 March 2019, 16:27:55 »

When walking between the car and the beach I often walk in public with 2 knives strapped to my wetsuit while carrying 2 pretty big spearguns.  In Brighton that can be a couple of miles through the town centre.  Nobody bats an eyelid.

Stranger things have happened in Brighton. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 06 March 2019, 16:28:28 »

I have a Swiss Army Pocket Knife, given to me by our Swiss parent company for achieving our targets, which has 20 tools that I keep in my handbag for emergency use :D ;)
Yeah, yeah. Tell that to the judge;D

Yeah. Honest gov. Just for emergencies :D :D ;)

You'll be going down, Lizzie.......... :) :-* :-* :-* :-* ::) ::) ::) ::)
I beg you pardon  :o    ;D

Lizzie is a nice young lady. She knows I'm a gentleman and wouldn't dream of implying imply the other type of 'going down'. :) ::)

Exactly right Opti. I didn't know there was another way to "go down"......you go down to your car or go down to Australia, but surely there is no other meaning?    ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

Ahem - the lady doth protest too much! ;D :-*

Ron.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 06 March 2019, 16:51:55 »

Are you speaking from experience there Mr W?  ::)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 06 March 2019, 16:56:37 »

You're the one who chooses to walk the streets there dressed like a gimp. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

2boxerdogs

« Reply #51 on: 06 March 2019, 19:14:59 »

About 5 years ago our C&R instructor was withdrawing cash from a bank in Cambridgeshire two scumbags threatened him with a knife & demanded his cash , he is a very polite & slightly built man he asked them to politely move on otherwise he would be forced to defend himself to cut a long story short he disarmed them left them groaning on the pavement & handed the knives in to the local police after he called them to the scene, this scenario was witnessed by two of my colleagues , just wished I had been on that training event that week.

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 06 March 2019, 19:47:03 »

You're the one who chooses to walk the streets there dressed like a gimp. ;)

I see you were stalking me around brighton again.  We've talked about this ::)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 06 March 2019, 20:04:18 »

About 5 years ago our C&R instructor was withdrawing cash from a bank in Cambridgeshire two scumbags threatened him with a knife & demanded his cash , he is a very polite & slightly built man he asked them to politely move on otherwise he would be forced to defend himself to cut a long story short he disarmed them left them groaning on the pavement & handed the knives in to the local police after he called them to the scene, this scenario was witnessed by two of my colleagues , just wished I had been on that training event that week.

A neighbour on mine was a nurse at Broadmoor and had just competed his C&R refresher course and lightly showed me a couple of restraint moves and that was enough to get the gist of how easy it is to put people in very painful restraint positions that get much more painful as you resist. I must admit I was impressed.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.