Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is Rods 2?  (Read 6156 times)

STEMO

Where is Rods 2?
« on: 21 March 2019, 20:27:15 »

Never mind all this brexit stuff, the Mueller report is expected in the next few days.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Rods 2?
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2019, 21:18:14 »

Maybe he is Mueller? maybe he blew a main fuse?

Seriously though unusual for him to be absent especially at this critical point. Hope it isn't a health issue.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 March 2019, 22:23:12 »

The KGB has finally caught up with him, and now all his favourite undisclosed fantasies are coming true......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 March 2019, 19:08:32 »

Yes, saw Bobby three sticks' report is imminent but it is all based on supposition, where Mueller hasn't said anything where his security during the investigation being exceptionally good, so it is released when it is released. Republican in the Senate are working hard to stop it being placed in the public domain. Once it is finished this is only the end of the beginning as there are numerous other ongoing FBI investigations which are tasked with prosecutions. Over and above this there are various state investigations with the New York prosecutors being one to particularly watch as they are investigating the Trump mob finances. If Trump uses pardons for federal convictions (he can't do that for state ones) & where many of those heavily implicated are aged over 50, many are going to die in jail including Paul Manafort. In many states double jeopardy can be used so if pardoned at the federal level they can be tried and convicted for the same crimes at the state level. With this & the US tradition of long jail sentences many will die in jail. Life can be a bitch when you are caught up in the US wheels of justice. :y :y :y

I haven't been on here much for several reasons:

1. Got lots on work wise & being self-employed I get paid for what I do.
2. Having lots of fun on Twitter over Brexit & have now got almost 500 followers. Where I have strong views, for the first time ever I'm going on the Leave Means Leave London protest march on the 29th March. I think the size of the crowd will give an indication of how strong the opposition will be on the streets once May kills Brexit, over the next 3 weeks & sh*ts on 17.4m voters. I personally won't get involved in anything illegal but with the amount of electoral anger over EU Agent May's sellout I can't vouch for the others & we may well see the poll tax or French Yellow Jacket riots on steroids where people are not going to let May with the EU & her Remainiacs kill UK democracy without a fight. UK lorry drivers are talking about a go-slow during for the duration of any article 50 extension. Tory party members have now targeted 50 Remainer MPs for deselection.

On the health front where I've been getting chest pains & have a heart murmur (leaking heart valve) I've now had the results back from a CT scan which has shown slight calcification in two arteries but not enough to affect the blood flow and I have an echocardiogram in April which will hopefully reveal how bad the leaking valve is and whether I will just need 6 monthly checkups or heart surgery. It can be hereditary & my dad suffered the same with a heath murmur which for about 30 years it did not cause him any problems.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 March 2019, 19:17:07 »

Thanks for the updates on the three fronts especially last para.  :y
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22 March 2019, 21:31:58 »

Apparently the Mueller report has just now been submitted to Trump'a Attorney General & the Department of Justice. Adam Schiff the newly appointed democrat as the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence is well worth following as he is calling members of the Trump clan to appear before congress & is going to question them on the basis of what Mueller knows. The Republican Senate majority under leader McConnell are trying their best to stop the public release of the report, but personally I think they have more change in storing water in a cullendar than the press not getting their hands on many of the details.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 March 2019, 07:16:55 »

Stay safe on the march.Hope all goes well for you on the health front :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 March 2019, 11:19:11 »

I like that Rod.  Some one who is prepared to put their feet where there convictions are. Full marks to you! Have a good, and hopefully, successful march! :-* :-* :y

Keep well though. Your health is more important than anything ;)
« Last Edit: 23 March 2019, 11:24:19 by Lizzie Zoom »

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 March 2019, 13:58:46 »

Unfortunately, EU Agent May last & this week cancelled our democracy in favour of a joint May/Brussels dictatorship which I & many others, especially the 17.4m leave voters she has just sh*t on, will not accept. There are going to be a whole range of civil disobedience measures from now onwards that started last night with the slow lorry / van driving on a few major roads, which has spread today to many major roads.

May is too stupid to remember the last PM who used Parliament to declared an ill advised war on the people with the poll tax and look how that ended for Margaret Thatcher's time in office. May's will end will be the same. She has also destroyed the electorates trust in the Tory party with our first chance in the May 2nd local elections to show by how much. I have never voted anything but Tory in these before but this time it will be along with many others anything but Tory. MPs are saying if she loses more than 1000 seats, she is toast, so we have a target now.

Mainland Europe is showing how much the Internet & social media is changing the political landscape with the rise of new parties. Many of these are anti-EU populist ones. A new Dutch anti-EU party have gone in their first election from nothing to the biggest party. It wouldn't surprise me if Nigel Farage's Brexit Party did the same. The vested-interests only incumbent parties of Labour/Conservative/LibDems have been shown up by Brexit for what they are. I expect the next few years to be a bumpy ride in UK politics but we will hopefully become a better country with a working democracy again.

Tory party members are also fighting back from the grass roots level with many local associations coordinating there efforts by targeting 50 remain MPs with votes of no confidence & deselection. How ironic Dominic Grieve's local party's no confidence vote is next Friday the 29th. Nick Boles is high up on the list for this to happen to as well. Any MP that clearly stated in the 2017 GE that they were backing remain like the Lib Dems I don't have a problem with, but I do with those that stood on a Brexit manifesto to sucker the electorates votes & have since shown their contempt by doing the opposite like my local MP Dr Phillip Lee who has constantly sided with Rudd, Soubry, Boles, Grieve, Cooper etc while trousering ~£250k pa in wages & expenses. >:( >:( >:(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 23 March 2019, 14:11:12 »

My local Tory MP Sir Oliver Letwin is another one, although rumour has it that he is off to the Lords soon to carry on his work for the Establishment dressed in ermine...  ::)

West Dorset is a solid Tory seat so it will be very interesting at the next election if we have a new Tory candidate given the current political situation and that the personal loyalties that Letwin has built up over the last 20 years or so will fall away.  :)

Watch your blood pressure though Rods!  ;)  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 March 2019, 14:32:31 »

My local Tory MP Sir Oliver Letwin is another one, although rumour has it that he is off to the Lords soon to carry on his work for the Establishment dressed in ermine...  ::)

West Dorset is a solid Tory seat so it will be very interesting at the next election if we have a new Tory candidate given the current political situation and that the personal loyalties that Letwin has built up over the last 20 years or so will fall away.  :)

Watch your blood pressure though Rods!  ;)  :y

Just checked it 120/77 so it is fine. They haven't got to me yet! :y :y :y

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 23 March 2019, 17:54:28 »

Unfortunately, EU Agent May last & this week cancelled our democracy in favour of a joint May/Brussels dictatorship which I & many others, especially the 17.4m leave voters she has just sh*t on, will not accept. There are going to be a whole range of civil disobedience measures from now onwards that started last night with the slow lorry / van driving on a few major roads, which has spread today to many major roads.

May is too stupid to remember the last PM who used Parliament to declared an ill advised war on the people with the poll tax and look how that ended for Margaret Thatcher's time in office. May's will end will be the same. She has also destroyed the electorates trust in the Tory party with our first chance in the May 2nd local elections to show by how much. I have never voted anything but Tory in these before but this time it will be along with many others anything but Tory. MPs are saying if she loses more than 1000 seats, she is toast, so we have a target now.

Mainland Europe is showing how much the Internet & social media is changing the political landscape with the rise of new parties. Many of these are anti-EU populist ones. A new Dutch anti-EU party have gone in their first election from nothing to the biggest party. It wouldn't surprise me if Nigel Farage's Brexit Party did the same. The vested-interests only incumbent parties of Labour/Conservative/LibDems have been shown up by Brexit for what they are. I expect the next few years to be a bumpy ride in UK politics but we will hopefully become a better country with a working democracy again.

Tory party members are also fighting back from the grass roots level with many local associations coordinating there efforts by targeting 50 remain MPs with votes of no confidence & deselection. How ironic Dominic Grieve's local party's no confidence vote is next Friday the 29th. Nick Boles is high up on the list for this to happen to as well. Any MP that clearly stated in the 2017 GE that they were backing remain like the Lib Dems I don't have a problem with, but I do with those that stood on a Brexit manifesto to sucker the electorates votes & have since shown their contempt by doing the opposite like my local MP Dr Phillip Lee who has constantly sided with Rudd, Soubry, Boles, Grieve, Cooper etc while trousering ~£250k pa in wages & expenses. >:( >:( >:(

so it should be! any mp who desires to change the referendum result or changes their allegiance,should be kicked out of the place

Omegatoy

• Omega Baron
  • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23 March 2019, 17:57:24 »

the part that puzzles me though, is mar 29th,by law we leave then ,and its also eu law, plus the queen has signed it off,god bless her, so surely they cannot delay it as its actual law?in fact its a ratified treaty!

Parliament can not, legally, change the UK Withdrawal Act in order to delay the UK departure beyond the 29th March 2019 with a ‘Statutory Instrument’ but will actually need a FULL ACT of Parliament to do so, because the withdrawal act is not merely a law but a TREATY!

That would mean going through both houses back and forth in the next 6 days... not going to happen!

Any extension is illegal, non binding, unconstitutional, and parliamentary prerogative powers cannot be used in this way under the law. The LAW needs to be enforced by those, who are not only the makers, but also the protectorate of it!

We WILL be leaving at 11pm on 29th March
« Last Edit: 23 March 2019, 18:04:18 by Omegatoy »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 23 March 2019, 18:13:09 »

It's an Act of Parliament, not an international treaty and I believe that changing the necessary provision of European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 by Statutory Instrument is sufficient to delay our exit from the EU.  :(

The European Council, by unanimously agreeing an extension, have fulfilled their obligations to EU law as laid out by Article 50 to facilitate that extension.  Bastards!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 23 March 2019, 18:51:32 »

STMO has stated that he and his whippet are leaving the EU on March 29th regardless of what the rest of the country does. :y
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 18 queries.