Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexfucit  (Read 20802 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Brexfucit
« on: 26 March 2019, 11:41:53 »

Does anybody actually know WTF is going on now  :D

The way I see it is the Government now has to sit on their hands whilst the rest of the MP's of the House decide how they can plunge the Country from a bonfire into ashes.  :-\

Meanwhile back in Euroland the Clock is ticking and their tapping their fingers on the table whilst looking at themselves with blank expressions on their faces.  :(

We must be the laughing stock of the Planet, actually, cancel that, if it wasn't for Donald Trump, We would be the laughing stock of the Planet.  :D

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
Re: Brexfucit
« Reply #1 on: 26 March 2019, 12:01:54 »

We are nearing the end of the massive game of chicken that has been playing out over the past few months.  Looks like the EU blinked a bit and now the ERG seem to be wobbling.  We could see a result one way or another by the end of the week.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 March 2019, 12:14:01 »

We are nearing the end of the massive game of chicken that has been playing out over the past few months.  Looks like the EU blinked a bit and now the ERG seem to be wobbling.  We could see a result one way or another by the end of the week.
I reckon we WILL have a result by the 12th April, and it will be the EU saying to us, what part of oppsOFF did you not understand

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 March 2019, 12:31:04 »

I thought we was leaving friday  ::)
I've just re-wired my house back to good olde English RED & BLACK in readiness, 
got a Reliant Kitten for when the German's ask for the Omega back,
I still need to dig out a Chinese TV to use as my computer monitor because i'm  using a 32" conrac data modul display (German)
I'm keeping quiet about all my rothenburger plumbing kit  :-X
we've got some salad in the fridge but if the EU want to come re-posses that,they are welcome to it  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 March 2019, 12:33:39 »

The way I see it is the Government now has to sit on their hands whilst the rest of the MP's of the House decide how they can plunge the Country from a bonfire into ashes.  :-\

Meanwhile back in Euroland the Clock is ticking and their tapping their fingers on the table whilst looking at themselves with blank expressions on their faces.  :(

We must be the laughing stock of the Planet, actually, cancel that, if it wasn't for Donald Trump, We would be the laughing stock of the Planet.  :D

Yes, its quite simple. Its the same thing that has been going on since the result of the referendum was announced. The remainer parliamentarians - most of whom represent leave constituencies - are trying everything they can think of to stop Brexit from happening, while not admitting to anyone that they are doing it, and so shifting the blame onto everyone else for the problems they are deliberately and cynically causing.
Its hard to believe I know, but Yvette Cooper "represents" one of the most pro leave constituencies in the country.  ::)
She (and many others) want either a second referendum, or a long extension which eventually turns into a permanent one, when everyone has given up and forgotten about the whole debacle.
I think theres a reasonable chance that Mays Brino will be reluctantly accepted soon. This depends on the DUP but if they ever blink, its always at the very last minute. They should hve been sent to negotiate Brexit.
If her deal doesnt get accepted, all bets are off. Anything could happen.

Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #5 on: 26 March 2019, 12:36:36 »

Did anyone notice the french and german parliaments holding a joint sitting this week? Apparently their going to do it once every six months (until it becomes permanent?). If you needed proof that they want a European state................... ::)

https://www.dw.com/en/paris-okays-proposed-french-german-parliamentary-assembly/a-47862751
« Last Edit: 26 March 2019, 12:38:16 by STEMO »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 March 2019, 12:54:31 »

Meanwhile back in Euroland the Clock is ticking and their tapping their fingers on the table

Zwhilst looking at themselves with blank expressions on their faces.  :(

Yes, its quite simple. Its the same thing that has been going on since the result of the referendum was announced. The remainer parliamentarians - most of whom represent leave constituencies - are trying everything they can think of to stop Brexit from happening, while not admitting to anyone that they are doing it, and so shifting the blame onto everyone else for the problems they are deliberately and cynically causing.
Its hard to believe I know, but Yvette Cooper "represents" one of the most pro leave constituencies in the country.  ::)
She (and many others) want either a second referendum, or a long extension which eventually turns into a permanent one, when everyone has given up and forgotten about the whole debacle.
I think theres a reasonable chance that Mays Brino will be reluctantly accepted soon. This depends on the DUP but if they ever blink, its always at the very last minute. They should hve been sent to negotiate Brexit.
If her deal doesnt get accepted, all bets are off. Anything could happen.

Yep.....TM Brino may finally get through because the Dickensian undertaker and his mates worry that if MP's get their way Brexit (if it happens) will be even softer.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26 March 2019, 12:56:55 »

The only real brexit is a no deal brexit

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 March 2019, 13:04:47 »

You mean the one where we drive over a Cliff waving the Union Jack, whats it called again, oh yea, Falling with Style.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 March 2019, 13:07:31 »

You mean the one where we drive over a Cliff waving the Union Jack, whats it called again, oh yea, Falling with Style.

Not what I voted for but the only real/true brexit.

......and we will save 39 billion......or thirty nine thousand million if you prefer. ::) 8)
« Last Edit: 26 March 2019, 13:12:02 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 March 2019, 13:16:31 »

......and we will save 39 billion......or thirty nine thousand million if you prefer. ::) 8)
Well heres an idea, we could put that towards the NHS.  :D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 March 2019, 13:19:28 »

Added to the 350 million each week from the 'Boris Bus' and the NHS will be set for life..... :)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 March 2019, 13:24:56 »

Added to the 350 million each week from the 'Boris Bus' and the NHS will be set for life..... :)
Wow, we could all go Private, sounds like a Plan, where do I Sign.  :D

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 March 2019, 13:30:30 »

Indicative votes are a total waste of time ... the MP's could decide that black is now white .. but who cares ??

Whatever they decide they "want" they have to get the EU's agreement .. and the EU have stated, on numerous occasions since October, that the deal on the table will not be reopened/renogtiated .. (which is what the PM has been trying to do for 3 months) simply because Varadaker has a veto and has said "No" ...

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26 March 2019, 14:07:26 »

Anybody who ever thought we would get a reasonable deal is living in cuckoo land, they are clearly the same who believed the shite on the side of a bus.

We do need some sort of deal, I strongly believe that a crash out would hurt us to much and would take decades to recover (if ever)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.