Chat Area > General Discussion Area

The Runners and Riders!

(1/55) > >>

Sir Tigger KC:
Here's my list of possible contenders for the leadership of the Tory party and of of course our next PM.  :y

The bookies favourite at the moment is of course Boris, but he has shown his hand early and has announced that if he is leader we will be leaving the EU on the 31st October, deal or no deal.  This will not endear him to the Tory Remainers and of course any candidate needs the support of the MP's to get down to the final two for the membership to decide on.  ;)

I don't think they've learnt anything from the past three years and are totally complacent about the rise of Farage's Brexit Party, so will present the membership with a choice between two 'safe' candidates like Jeremy Hunt and Sajid Javid.  ::)

If I've missed anyone let me know and I'll add them to the list, and will remove names as they drop out of the contest.  You can then reallocate your vote.  :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
A motley bunch of reprobates. :-\

I would go for Rory Stewart. Not that he has much of a chance.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
Gove is smarmy and untrustworthy.

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 25 May 2019, 18:44:41 ---A motley bunch of reprobates. :-\

--- End quote ---
He's already been ripped to shreds by IDS. He says he wants to unite the party, then says he wouldn't work with Boris. Apart from that, he looks like a sickly youth.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 25 May 2019, 18:56:41 ---
--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 25 May 2019, 18:44:41 ---A motley bunch of reprobates. :-\

--- End quote ---
He's already been ripped to shreds by IDS. He says he wants to unite the party, then says he wouldn't work with Boris. Apart from that, he looks like a sickly youth.

--- End quote ---

Yes.....I must admit he doesn't look a healthy specimen. As I say, a pretty piss poor bunch in general. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version