Chat Area > General Discussion Area

tinternets gone up again

(1/2) > >>

Diamond Black Geezer:
With talktalk, which aside from the odd restarting of the router, have been very good. However, when we started it was £19.99, however its gone up again to £30. Options? Go with other provider? Any recommendations. I've been told they don't tweak the price, which I'll believe. I'll believe anything.  ;D

Ta in advance lady and gentlemen  :D

ronnyd:
I,m with Talk Talk, formally AOL, and my monthly tariff is now close to £30 too. Don,t really think it,s worth switching to save a few pennies, IF, your,e satisfied with what you have. :-\

zirk:
Unlimited 4G Sim here via a 4G Router, 20 quid a month, not brilliant speeds, around 35 to 45 down and 25 Up but a lot better than the Muppet's around here can do piping it from the Street.

Plus if I ever get any down time via the EE Network, or more to the point Virgin who hang off it, the Sim lets me login a Neighbors Virgin Router as a Guest, just a shame I cant re Route that through my Router as it requires a stupid Android Only App to access it.

TheBoy:
Depends what you want from it in the way of additional services (email, filtering, add-on goodies etc).

If its pure internet and nothing else, and its not important its the absolute fastest, or 100% available, then any of the cheapies should suffice.

STEMO:
You don't say whether it's fibre or the speeds you are (supposed to be) getting. £30 a month is about right if you're out of contract. Out BT internet is £30 a month and will go up to £54 after the honeymoon period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version