Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: abandoned notice  (Read 4695 times)

bri cox

• york
    • View Profile
abandoned notice
« on: 25 June 2009, 18:05:25 »

when i retrned home after picking my son up from play group this afternoon i found a notice on my car saying my omega had been reported abandoned and my vehicle is in a condition to be destroyed and that i had 7 days to remove it under section 3(1)of the refuse disposal amenity act 1978 and section 99 of the road traffic regulation act 1984 >:( my vehicle wasent parked illegaly or causing an obstruction it is t@t and insured  i have found out that the person who reported it dosent like omegas  parked out side his shop on the public road  >:( i have now had the situation resolved and my car wont be towed away ;D as it is fully legal and parked legal as told by police and council. :y

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: abandoned notice
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2009, 18:09:48 »

There is some right bastards out there!! >:( >:( >:(

I am amazed that the local authorites worked so quickly!  It took me once weeks to get a truely abandoned car removed as it was taxed and legally on the road.  Only when the tax ran out did they remove it.........after 10 days of posting the first warning notices on the windscreen ::) ::) ::)

waspy

« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2009, 18:18:04 »

I am amazed that the local authorites worked so quickly!  It took me once weeks to get a truely abandoned car removed as it was taxed and legally on the road.  Only when the tax ran out did they remove it.........after 10 days of posting the first warning notices on the windscreen ::) ::) ::)

Lizzie, language. Tut Tut  ;D

kris

• Intermediate Member
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2009, 18:24:50 »

when i retrned home after picking my son up from play group this afternoon i found a notice on my car saying my omega had been reported abandoned and my vehicle is in a condition to be destroyed and that i had 7 days to remove it under section 3(1)of the refuse disposal amenity act 1978 and section 99 of the road traffic regulation act 1984 >:( my vehicle wasent parked illegaly or causing an obstruction it is t@t and insured  i have found out that the person who reported it dosent like omegas  parked out side his shop on the public road  >:( i have now had the situation resolved and my car wont be towed away ;D as it is fully legal and parked legal as told by police and council. :y

think it's time for you to organise a meet  ;) ::) ::) ;D

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2009, 18:34:26 »

Lizzie, language. Tut Tut  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

bri cox

• york
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2009, 19:04:52 »

you are right there is some bar stools out there we have been having problems with this person for some time he thought it would be funny to block my car in once when i had a disabled person with me police didnt take to kindly to that maybe organising a meet at mine would be a good idea ;D that would put the cat among the pigeons  ;D

amigov6

« Reply #6 on: 25 June 2009, 19:08:15 »

York? Im not far away & at least 2 members are on your doorstep. Does this shopkeeper think he owns the road outside the shop? Who issued the ticket & why? As previously suggested let's organize a mini meet....3 of us have caravans if you really want to teach him a lesson!!!!
    What kind of shop does he run? ::)

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 June 2009, 19:17:36 »

Take it he is anti-omega then mate. ;D ;)
Machine polishing in west mids £40 also body repairs.pm me for more info.

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 June 2009, 19:20:25 »

York? Im not far away & at least 2 members are on your doorstep. Does this shopkeeper think he owns the road outside the shop? Who issued the ticket & why? As previously suggested let's organize a mini meet....3 of us have caravans if you really want to teach him a lesson!!!!

and i would pop over too !  :y ;D

Ian_D

• Omega Baron
  • York
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 June 2009, 19:23:53 »

Well spotted Guy!!! Sounds like a plan to me!

Which shop mate? May have to insure my Diesel Omega for a week and 'Park it up!'  ;D

Anyway, where abouts in York are ya? Im up at Clifton Moor area.
[size=12]
LMF are utter rubbish - dont buy steering idlers from them! You've been warned![/size]

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 June 2009, 19:26:28 »

Which shop mate? May have to insure my Diesel Omega for a week and 'Park it up!'  ;D

I say half the forum members go over and park em all outside(now thats entertainment) ;D ;D

kris

• Intermediate Member
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 June 2009, 19:41:21 »

I say half the forum members go over and park em all outside(now thats entertainment) ;D ;D

i'm up for it

waspy

« Reply #12 on: 25 June 2009, 19:46:51 »

i'm up for it

Me too. I love to upset certain folk ;D ;D ;D

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 June 2009, 19:51:48 »

Probably a miserable old git whos had a nasty expierience with a mig. ;D ;D :D

Macduff

• Intermediate Member
  • Bedfordshire
    • Omege 2.6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 June 2009, 19:55:49 »

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

If I lived closer I wouldn't mind upsetting the miserable git >:(
Born free taxed to death
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.