Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: tunnies europe trip photos  (Read 2840 times)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: tunnies europe trip photos
« Reply #15 on: 17 August 2007, 09:32:12 »

Impressive lshot in france Tunnie no not of any cars or women

You got some nice shots there mate All with your Nikon D80 ?

what lens did you decided to go for ?

went for the 135mm Lens

The photos look good there, some come out very well, Paris at night did, and generally my night shots were good. Still learning how to use it, only discovered towards the end the exposure componsation display thing in the view finder, it was not turned on!

Plan, when it gets dark earlier, to take some shots of westminster at night

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 August 2007, 09:37:57 »

I think On The D80 it has a long exposure setting for night shots when the shutter speed is in the time lenth of seconds, something to do with it takes two shots and blends them into one it helps keep the noise down but you do need a tripod.

I know my D100, D1X and E20 have this but they are older cameras and the CCD on yours my be more advanced and not need the setting
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 August 2007, 09:38:22 »

I've always preferred night / low light photography. You can get some stunning shots when you get it right.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Paul M

• Omega Knight
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 August 2007, 17:59:25 »

Cool foties, quite fancy doing something similar when I finish uni :)

How much gas did you use? I expect that's a large proportion of the overall cost, especially if you done a fair bit of camping rather than staying in hotels.

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 August 2007, 19:52:21 »

Good pics, looks like you had good weather all through your Journey,

Now whats this about the other Pics that you can`t show :(

come on we want to see those European tits with the blond bits on top :y :y

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 August 2007, 20:03:24 »

How much gas did you use? I expect that's a large proportion of the overall cost, especially if you done a fair bit of camping rather than staying in hotels.

I can highly recommend it! It was an odd feeling after my last exam it was like, errmmm so what now? Very empty feeling, very very strange!

Fuel bill? Emm I did not calculate it specifically, the actual trip cost approx £550 each (3 of us went) For the 2 weeks, but that was all group items so:

All fuel, food, camping beer, Simpson's film few other bits and peices.

Petrol is around 70p a litre in Euroland, Switzerland is the cheapest at around 65p ish... Spainish fuel is the cheapest, around 50p.

If you do go Paul, i highly recommend Switzerland, make some extra time and drive though it into Italy and do some of the big passes.

Also don't take your MV6, get a banger! So good, because you don't care where you park, what you hit, or the mess you make inside!

Totally unrelated i know of a Senator going you could use  ::)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 19 August 2007, 20:50:29 »

Where's the piccies of the blondes with the big tits?

Might of known you would lower the tone ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 August 2007, 20:55:25 »

Tunnie the young lady looking for her contact lens looks like she could have done with a hand, should have been in there like a shot ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Paul M

• Omega Knight
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20 August 2007, 20:43:32 »

I can highly recommend it! It was an odd feeling after my last exam it was like, errmmm so what now? Very empty feeling, very very strange!

Fuel bill? Emm I did not calculate it specifically, the actual trip cost approx £550 each (3 of us went) For the 2 weeks, but that was all group items so:

Petrol is around 70p a litre in Euroland, Switzerland is the cheapest at around 65p ish... Spainish fuel is the cheapest, around 50p.

If you do go Paul, i highly recommend Switzerland, make some extra time and drive though it into Italy and do some of the big passes.

Also don't take your MV6, get a banger! So good, because you don't care where you park, what you hit, or the mess you make inside!

Cool sounds like I should start generating some interest with my mates, if I can get a few others to come along it'll be more interesting and cheaper!

My MV6 is a banger! ;) OK not really, but I'm not too worried about getting it dirty or scratched etc... and being dual-fuel means it has the potential to save a large proportion of its purchase cost on such a long trip. It would actually be good to have a proper banger for such a trip, but the Senator is definitely out being that it's an automatic, you know I'd never be able to come back in this forum again if I bought a slushbox after publicly declaring my mild dislike of them on more than one occasion ;D I think the MV6 will be ideal for this kind of trip, it's got plenty of space and being that it's had the crank sensor replaced and has a manual gearbox, it should get me around without too many hiccups. Maybe I shouldn't tempt fate :D

Right just gotta get this damn uni work finished first.... so much to do, so little motivation ::)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20 August 2007, 20:56:54 »

Cool sounds like I should start generating some interest with my mates, if I can get a few others to come along it'll be more interesting and cheaper!

My MV6 is a banger! ;) OK not really, but I'm not too worried about getting it dirty or scratched etc... and being dual-fuel means it has the potential to save a large proportion of its purchase cost on such a long trip. It would actually be good to have a proper banger for such a trip, but the Senator is definitely out being that it's an automatic, you know I'd never be able to come back in this forum again if I bought a slushbox after publicly declaring my mild dislike of them on more than one occasion ;D I think the MV6 will be ideal for this kind of trip, it's got plenty of space and being that it's had the crank sensor replaced and has a manual gearbox, it should get me around without too many hiccups. Maybe I shouldn't tempt fate :D

Right just gotta get this damn uni work finished first.... so much to do, so little motivation ::)

I can give you a list of the campsites we used, some were good, some were crap, others bloody brilliant!

Remember LPG cars can't use the train, although having used that on the way back, i did not like it.

Its like being in the tube in your car! Its much nicer on the boat...

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 August 2007, 20:56:58 »

Trust me, still take a spare crank sensor  :-[
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 20 August 2007, 20:58:02 »

remember a £300 Senator made it around trouble free.....  ;)

Martin_1962

« Reply #27 on: 20 August 2007, 20:59:57 »

Holland UK and Poland you are OK

France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Scandanavia sorted

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 20 August 2007, 21:00:29 »

Trust me, still take a spare crank sensor

Mmm. Mine's 2 weeks old now. And shortly heading on a little journey too :-/

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20 August 2007, 21:04:43 »

remember a £300 Senator made it around trouble free.....  ;)
Ah, but we spent many a day friggin with it before you went.  And ripping out bits that didn't work...
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.