Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sickening!!!!  (Read 3136 times)

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
Sickening!!!!
« on: 18 September 2006, 14:59:50 »

If any of us normal law abiding citizens drove without a licence then crashed head on into another car while driving like a lunatic and paralysing the driver for life, we would probably have the book thrown at us and banged up for a lengthy stretch at Her Maj's pleasure.

I've just been reading this story in today's paper and the lunatic driver was.......a BL**DY ASYLUM SEEKER who shouldn't have even been behind the wheel in the first place.

His punishment at the hands of our pathetic judicial system.....Charged with careless driving, a 90 day night time curfew and £45.00 court costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Talk about one rule for us and another for them....Grrrrrrr >:(
« Last Edit: 18 September 2006, 16:28:37 by bob.dent »
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: Sickening!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2006, 15:58:58 »

Poor punishment should've been locked up then sent home then not allowed back in the country >:(
« Last Edit: 18 September 2006, 18:59:18 by LSG_1 »
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 September 2006, 16:11:08 »

Should have been sent straight home for breaking the law
Retired

Big Rod

• Fife, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2006, 16:33:27 »

Here here!!
If I have to explain you won't understand!

STMO123

« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2006, 17:07:14 »

It makes you want to go and get your gun out >:(

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2006, 17:58:19 »

If any of us normal law abiding citizens drove without a licence then crashed head on into another car while driving like a lunatic and paralysing the driver for life, we would probably have the book thrown at us and banged up for a lengthy stretch at Her Maj's pleasure.

I've just been reading this story in today's paper and the lunatic driver was.......a BL**DY ASYLUM SEEKER who shouldn't have even been behind the wheel in the first place.

His punishment at the hands of our pathetic judicial system.....Charged with careless driving, a 90 day night time curfew and £45.00 court costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Don't look only at the fact that he is a foreigner and he commited a crime. Everyday there are British people breaking the law as well and doing equally bad stuff. The issue is the law for having loopholes and not being effective, not the fact that the guy was a foreigner.  ::)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 September 2006, 18:12:18 »

In my opinion if somebody came to my house as a guest and stole off me I would kick the out. The same should apply to anyone who has been welcomed to this country.
Retired

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 September 2006, 18:56:09 »

Should have been banged up for 10 years first and then sent home
« Last Edit: 18 September 2006, 18:56:40 by Tony_H »
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 September 2006, 20:17:30 »

You could of course be driving blind! clicky
 :-? He has also been banned from driving for three years and ordered to take an extended driving test.  :-?
HTF does that work? Will he use a long white stick or just take instructions from his guide dog??

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #9 on: 18 September 2006, 20:26:28 »

Poor punishment should've been locked up then sent home then not allowed back in the country >:(
Agreed, One rule for them and one for Use!! :-X
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 September 2006, 20:29:01 »

Agreed, One rule for them and one for Use!! :-X

U hit the nail on the head there m8
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 18 September 2006, 22:23:39 »

Don't look only at the fact that he is a foreigner and he commited a crime. Everyday there are British people breaking the law as well and doing equally bad stuff. The issue is the law for having loopholes and not being effective, not the fact that the guy was a foreigner.  ::)

Don't get me wrong here as I'm not a racist, but my point is that these people are allowed to walk mob handed into our country, given preferential treatment over our own nationals, given the use of our already overloaded National Health Service, given financial handouts, housing etc. etc. When they then abuse our system they receive such lenient punishment it makes a complete mockery of our judicial system. When I split up with my ex-wife due to her adultery, I let her stay in the house for the sake of our kids in order to keep a roof over their heads and moved out. When I went to the council housing dept. to see if they could house me I was told in no uncertain terms that I had deemed myself homeless by moving out and there was nothing they could do for me. Had I been a foreigner coming into the country via the asylum route no doubt they would have welcomed me with open arms. >:(

Rant over - just pi**es me off. >:( I'll get off my soapbox now ::)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 18 September 2006, 22:35:26 »

Don't get me wrong here as I'm not a racist, but my point is that these people are allowed to walk mob handed into our country, given preferential treatment over our own nationals, given the use of our already overloaded National Health Service, given financial handouts, housing etc. etc. When they then abuse our system they receive such lenient punishment it makes a complete mockery of our judicial system. When I split up with my ex-wife due to her adultery, I let her stay in the house for the sake of our kids in order to keep a roof over their heads and moved out. When I went to the council housing dept. to see if they could house me I was told in no uncertain terms that I had deemed myself homeless by moving out and there was nothing they could do for me. Had I been a foreigner coming into the country via the asylum route no doubt they would have welcomed me with open arms. >:(

Rant over - just pi**es me off. >:( I'll get off my soapbox now ::)

Well said
Retired

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #13 on: 18 September 2006, 22:39:07 »

totaly agree Bob - but dont get me started on this one  :-X
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 18 September 2006, 22:47:44 »

totaly agree Bob - but dont get me started on this one  :-X

Go on Markie.....you know you want to ;) ;D

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 18 September 2006, 22:59:13 »

Nope its not politically correct.  :(

I have thoughts on this subject and whilst i am not a member of some crazy violence wielding extreme faction, and nor do i support such appaling actions, i do believe the Americans, Austrlians and Dutch have excellent policies on immigration.

Far too many things now happen in this country involving, with all due respect, people that perhaps should not be here under a tougher goverment and structured policies. We cant even sort our own internal policies and problems never mind letting 500000 extras in every year.

rant over before it starts  ;)
« Last Edit: 18 September 2006, 23:07:11 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 September 2006, 23:07:28 »

I have thoughts on this subject and whilst i am not a member of some crazy violence wielding extreme faction i do believe the Americans, Austrlians and Dutch have excellent policies on immigration.

Far too many things now happen in this country involving, with all due respect, people that perhaps should not be here under a tougher goverment and structured policies. Wecant even sort our own internal policies and roblems never mind letting 500000 extras in every year.

That wasn't too bad a rant ::) I'm totally in agreement with you on that Mark [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 September 2006, 23:14:40 »

I have thoughts on this subject and whilst i am not a member of some crazy violence wielding extreme faction i do believe the Americans, Austrlians and Dutch have excellent policies on immigration.

Far too many things now happen in this country involving, with all due respect, people that perhaps should not be here under a tougher goverment and structured policies. Wecant even sort our own internal policies and roblems never mind letting 500000 extras in every year.

That wasn't too bad a rant ::) I'm totally in agreement with you on that Mark [smiley=thumbup.gif]

its the politics and economics degree in me!! how the h£ll did i end up in the telecoms industry   ;D ;D

R-PAC

• lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18 September 2006, 23:36:15 »

my brother in laws friend is a car dealer he had a none English customer wanting to by a car.
the customer held out a cheque with a phone number written on the back saying you phone you phone,
so he phoned it and it was the local council that told him that the cheque was from them and was ok.
he ask the council officer about the customer not having any insurance etc and was told that it was nothing to do with them.
I'm glad to say he told the guy to get lost
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.