Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Sickening!!!!  (Read 3124 times)

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
Re: Sickening!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 18 September 2006, 22:59:13 »

Nope its not politically correct.  :(

I have thoughts on this subject and whilst i am not a member of some crazy violence wielding extreme faction, and nor do i support such appaling actions, i do believe the Americans, Austrlians and Dutch have excellent policies on immigration.

Far too many things now happen in this country involving, with all due respect, people that perhaps should not be here under a tougher goverment and structured policies. We cant even sort our own internal policies and problems never mind letting 500000 extras in every year.

rant over before it starts  ;)
« Last Edit: 18 September 2006, 23:07:11 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 September 2006, 23:07:28 »

I have thoughts on this subject and whilst i am not a member of some crazy violence wielding extreme faction i do believe the Americans, Austrlians and Dutch have excellent policies on immigration.

Far too many things now happen in this country involving, with all due respect, people that perhaps should not be here under a tougher goverment and structured policies. Wecant even sort our own internal policies and roblems never mind letting 500000 extras in every year.

That wasn't too bad a rant ::) I'm totally in agreement with you on that Mark [smiley=thumbup.gif]
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #17 on: 18 September 2006, 23:14:40 »

I have thoughts on this subject and whilst i am not a member of some crazy violence wielding extreme faction i do believe the Americans, Austrlians and Dutch have excellent policies on immigration.

Far too many things now happen in this country involving, with all due respect, people that perhaps should not be here under a tougher goverment and structured policies. Wecant even sort our own internal policies and roblems never mind letting 500000 extras in every year.

That wasn't too bad a rant ::) I'm totally in agreement with you on that Mark [smiley=thumbup.gif]

its the politics and economics degree in me!! how the h£ll did i end up in the telecoms industry   ;D ;D
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

R-PAC

• lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18 September 2006, 23:36:15 »

my brother in laws friend is a car dealer he had a none English customer wanting to by a car.
the customer held out a cheque with a phone number written on the back saying you phone you phone,
so he phoned it and it was the local council that told him that the cheque was from them and was ok.
he ask the council officer about the customer not having any insurance etc and was told that it was nothing to do with them.
I'm glad to say he told the guy to get lost
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.