Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: New dangerous nutter behaviour  (Read 2813 times)

Martin_1962

New dangerous nutter behaviour
« on: 16 September 2006, 20:07:31 »

Today I came across a real self-abuser who as far I am concerned should have his licence shredded.

Tonight we went to a takeaway and ate it in the car, we noticed a couple of 3 series BMWs at the end of the car park.

While eating heard screeching and a bang. ONe BMW had driven into the back of a Fiesta just for the fun of it, then driven off.

In the 15 minutes we were there the Police had not arrived, and both BMWs had scarpered back to Birmingham.

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: New dangerous nutter behaviour
« Reply #1 on: 16 September 2006, 20:13:22 »

The police are the same in birmingham as they are in ashford then they take 4 eva
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 September 2006, 20:16:15 »

they probably know that as the cars are nicked, no chance of catching... (guessing nicked as why wreck a bmw on a fiesta?)
Grumpy old man

Martin_1962

« Reply #3 on: 16 September 2006, 20:23:53 »

I asked if they were OK and they said the BMWs are in the car park regularly. Blackpole Retail Park Worcester

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #4 on: 16 September 2006, 20:25:20 »

seems the nutters all drive BMWs these days - sure there was anther story on here a few days ago.....
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
  • owned a Datsun 120y once!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 September 2006, 20:28:36 »

seems the nutters all drive BMWs these days - sure there was anther story on here a few days ago.....

Just gonna say that. The loon i saw the other day with bobby baseball bat was in a Beema

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 September 2006, 20:34:46 »

The police are the same in birmingham as they are in ashford then they take 4 eva

The police are very promt around here, i think its because they all drive 3.2 veccy's at 159 m.p.h :D

Martin_1962

« Reply #7 on: 16 September 2006, 20:55:45 »

Just gonna say that. The loon i saw the other day with bobby baseball bat was in a Beema

10-15 year old 3 series?

Timbuk

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 September 2006, 21:09:38 »

10-15 year old 3 series?

Yep, it was on old one, and i know i'm not a million miles away from you, but it was an M3

Martin_1962

« Reply #9 on: 16 September 2006, 21:30:45 »

Not an M3 318 I expect

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #10 on: 16 September 2006, 21:43:55 »

Last year some tossers broke into our shed. I saw them and called the police. 'We have nobody available at the moment sir' was their response. I watched these gits for 10 minutes helping themselevs to my tools. I called the police again. 'Nobody available sir, sorry'. I gave it another 2 minutes then I called them back. One of them has a shotgun I told them.

Within 3 minutes the house was surrounded by police. 2 Armed response cars, the Nottinghamshire helicopter, local media. everyone.

One of the police marksmen pointed his sniper rifle at the shed and shouted 'ARMED POLICE. put down your weapon and walk out slowly, backwards with your hands in the air'. One by one these two lads came out. They were arrested and put in the police van.

After a thorough search of my shed, house and garden, the police Inspector came up to me and said, 'I thought you said one of them had a shotgun?'. I thought you said nobody was available was my reply. [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
« Last Edit: 16 September 2006, 21:51:01 by RonaldMcBurger »

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #11 on: 16 September 2006, 21:55:30 »

Last year some tossers broke into our shed. I saw them and called the police. 'We have nobody available at the moment sir' was their response. I watched these gits for 10 minutes helping themselevs to my tools. I called the police again. 'Nobody available sir, sorry'. I gave it another 2 minutes then I called them back. One of them has a shotgun I told them.

Within 3 minutes the house was surrounded by police. 2 Armed response cars, the Nottinghamshire helicopter, local media. everyone.

One of the police marksmen pointed his sniper rifle at the shed and shouted 'ARMED POLICE. put down your weapon and walk out slowly, backwards with your hands in the air'. One by one these two lads came out. They were arrested and put in the police van.

After a thorough search of my shed, house and garden, the police Inspector came up to me and said, 'I thought you said one of them had a shotgun?'. I thought you said nobody was available was my reply. [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

;D ;D ;D@ronnie

and we all know my thoughts on his subject ( police action, or lack of, on car theft ) nuff said on THAT one
« Last Edit: 16 September 2006, 21:56:09 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

Martin_1962

« Reply #12 on: 16 September 2006, 22:01:54 »

I am wondering if it will get in the local paper

Martin_1962

« Reply #13 on: 16 September 2006, 22:07:00 »

Good story and so true

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 September 2006, 22:08:32 »

I tell ya m8 i really like that ;D
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

Martin_1962

« Reply #15 on: 16 September 2006, 22:09:02 »

;D ;D ;D@ronnie

and we all know my thoughts on his subject ( police action, or lack of, on car theft ) nuff said on THAT one

Cars have been broken into by us, and garages tested to see of locked. Police took hours to come out for second example

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #16 on: 16 September 2006, 22:11:51 »

'cars have been broken into by US?????'

Why are you breaking into cars martin? ;D

Martin_1962

« Reply #17 on: 16 September 2006, 22:29:54 »

'cars have been broken into by US?????'

Why are you breaking into cars martin? ;D

aghhhhhhhhhhhh [smiley=embarassed.gif] [smiley=embarassed.gif] [smiley=cry.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.