Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Electric cars and hybrids  (Read 7462 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Electric cars and hybrids
« Reply #45 on: 10 May 2018, 07:47:57 »

A couple a few streets away from me have just got one of the new ones having traded[I assume]their Mk1 in.Must say it doesn't look too bad at all.As for a Grand Prix isn't that what Formula E is?[I've never watched it so don't know if their pure electric or some kind of hybrid]but they've been racing electric bikes at the Isle of Man TT for some years now-Michael Rutter was the first rider to hit a 100mph lap on one.

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10 May 2018, 08:10:04 »

A couple a few streets away from me have just got one of the new ones having traded[I assume]their Mk1 in.Must say it doesn't look too bad at all.As for a Grand Prix isn't that what Formula E is?[I've never watched it so don't know if their pure electric or some kind of hybrid]but they've been racing electric bikes at the Isle of Man TT for some years now-Michael Rutter was the first rider to hit a 100mph lap on one.

Formula E is quite a good watch tbh,close racing but not much soundtrack
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

STEMO

« Reply #47 on: 10 May 2018, 11:08:28 »

Scalextrics on steroids.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 11 May 2018, 00:14:22 »

Sounds like the sort of thing Steve Parrish would race in against Ernie (the late Bennie Hill). ::) ::) ::)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.