Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: essex meet ?  (Read 23723 times)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: essex meet ?
« Reply #15 on: 09 February 2011, 16:55:28 »

Well we have a meet in Kent next weekend if anyone is intrested in popping along and to be fair there is only a little bit of water between us  :y

And a French owned Bridge :-X ::)

TBH, it's just a bit too far for me to come to the Kent meet for a day as well as the Hampshire, Lakes and Newent ones for the weekend :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

albitz

« Reply #16 on: 09 February 2011, 17:12:23 »

Not much point me organising as there is a good chance I will be working when it happens. Having said that, if people are happy to have it at the same place - iirc the landlord was more than happy to have us, so its just a matter of agreeing a date (via a poll) and then turning up on the agreed day. :y
I dont mind calling in as Im passing and double checking things with the landlord.

Be a good idea to make a courtesy call ;) ;)

I would suggest we leave it till April time in hope that the weather improves :y

Although I'm working most weekends in April :(
Next time Im passing I will call in and have a word with him. Check if there are any weekends which arent suitable etc.
Unless JCB pops up in the meantime, and wants to do it. I wouldnt want to "jump in" so to speak, and he did a good job of sorting it last year. :y

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 February 2011, 17:15:13 »

Not much point me organising as there is a good chance I will be working when it happens. Having said that, if people are happy to have it at the same place - iirc the landlord was more than happy to have us, so its just a matter of agreeing a date (via a poll) and then turning up on the agreed day. :y
I dont mind calling in as Im passing and double checking things with the landlord.

I would suggest we leave it till April time in hope that the weather improves :y

Next time Im passing I will call in and have a word with him. Check if there are any weekends which arent suitable etc.
Unless JCB pops up in the meantime, and wants to do it. I wouldnt want to "jump in" so to speak, and he did a good job of sorting it last year. :y

Unlikely TBH... He has enough on his plate. Note to self, must give him a bell later and see how he's doing ;)

albitz

« Reply #18 on: 09 February 2011, 17:32:56 »

Tell him he needs to do a bit less work and a lot more supping. :y ;D...........and Im still well pleased with the car. :y :)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 09 February 2011, 17:37:58 »

I think another meet at the same venue would be a fine idea. :y

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

albitz

« Reply #20 on: 09 February 2011, 17:45:43 »

Its quite a nice spot Kevin. And only 5 minutes from home for me - which makes it even nicer.
There is also the Chappel steam railway/ museum a mile up the road.
http://www.earm.co.uk/

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09 February 2011, 18:20:02 »

Well we have a meet in Kent next weekend if anyone is intrested in popping along and to be fair there is only a little bit of water between us  :y

TBH, it's just a bit too far for me to come to the Kent meet for a day as well as the Hampshire, Lakes and Newent ones for the weekend :y

i can underestand that..you are the other end of essex...i was thinking more of someone based in brentwood etc :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

omegabsw

• Intermediate Member
  • Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09 February 2011, 18:54:35 »

i can underestand that..you are the other end of essex...i was thinking more of someone based in brentwood etc :y

Brentwood works for me, im in Chelmsford

sandune

• Omega Baron
  • Essex Southend
    • 2.6 Omega Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09 February 2011, 19:14:35 »

Last years Essex meet ,was a first for me,it was refreshingly educating meeting and putting names to characters.I will turn up at the next.
sandune :y

albitz

« Reply #24 on: 09 February 2011, 19:20:53 »

Be nice to see you again Sandune - if Im there. :y

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09 February 2011, 20:10:13 »

ehem... Suffolk thanks! Don't want to be tarred with the Essex badge :-X ::) :D

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09 February 2011, 20:10:49 »

I think another meet at the same venue would be a fine idea. :y

Kevin

I agree... Just hope we're as lucky with the weather :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 February 2011, 20:14:18 »

Only if your back is better - last essex meet turned into a TB LPG fitting bash...  ...now, oddly enough...   :-X   ;D
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09 February 2011, 20:21:31 »

Only if your back is better - last essex meet turned into a TB LPG fitting bash...  ...now, oddly enough...   :-X   ;D

True... Thought we were going to do this one at Tunnicliffe Towers though :-X ::)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09 February 2011, 23:49:53 »

Sounds good to me. We'll arrive at the pub, get utterly JCB'ed then.. LPG? 'ow 'ard can it be? ;D

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.