Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 48 letters delivered?  (Read 11450 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: 48 letters delivered?
« Reply #15 on: 12 December 2018, 10:24:44 »

Gove says he is backing her 100%...……………..shes toast.  ;D

A lectern has been set up outside number 10, and her Jag has been driven into position just outside of camera shot. Lets hope that's a good sign.  :)

This little shit does smarmy and untrustworthy better than just about anyone. :-\

Exactly what sort of brexiteer is he?

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12 December 2018, 10:27:43 »

What is the point ??

The country voted to leave the EU at a referendum

Both major parties at the General Election manifestoed to Obey that referendum

Parliament decided to leave on the 29 March, with or without a deal

The EU have offered a "deal" that is unacceptable to Parliament, and are refusing to renegotiate.

The only other way is to leave without a deal.

Just how/where/why does a change of leadership change ANY of those facts ???

If the thought process is that the EU will renogiate with a new leader, then dream on .... it won't happen.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 December 2018, 10:35:27 »

She'll survive tonight, as it's only 15% of Tory MP's who have put their letters into the 1922 Committee and it's taken events to get this far for them to do that.  ::)

If the Tories were serious about changing leader and PM they would have done it back in July when she unveiled the awful Chequers plan to the Cabinet, after going to Berlin to get Angela Merkel's approval and it emerged that the whole thing had been cobbled together behind David Davies's back.  ;)

At that point there would have been time for a new PM to change tack and take a different approach before the WA was agreed between Olly Robbins and Michel Barnier.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12 December 2018, 10:39:13 »

But people will vote for them in your absence.

For rhe life of me I cannot understand why a new party did not emerge . A party for properly leaving,  making British people proud tobe British, a party tolead Britainout of the morass. Not UKIP , not lib dems. Instead it is just aform of limbo land .

JUst when you thought all twists  had been taken, this comes up . Still a long long way to go yet.

No deal, a decent set of negotiaters , a decent set of problem solvers ( like where to source lettuces)  is the way forward.

I'm aware of three new parties that are forming or are formed and like in mainland Europe I expect new parties to rapidly have an effect on the electoral landscape. Both Lab & Cons. will probably split into two parties. The Internet & social media, have changed the political landscape in mainland Europe & I personally expect the same to happen here.

New Parties:

Time Party
CleanBrexit Party
ProsperUK Party
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12 December 2018, 11:34:27 »

True. Here in Andalucia, we have just had elections. A brand new Far Right party called Vox with a one hundred point manifesto managed to take an astonishing 12 seats despite having no campaign material.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12 December 2018, 11:36:52 »

For rhe life of me I cannot understand why a new party did not emerge . A party for properly leaving,  making British people proud tobe British, a party tolead Britainout of the morass. Not UKIP , not lib dems. Instead it is just aform of limbo land .

JUst when you thought all twists  had been taken, this comes up . Still a long long way to go yet.

No deal, a decent set of negotiaters , a decent set of problem solvers ( like where to source lettuces)  is the way forward.

I'm aware of three new parties that are forming or are formed and like in mainland Europe I expect new parties to rapidly have an effect on the electoral landscape. Both Lab & Cons. will probably split into two parties. The Internet & social media, have changed the political landscape in mainland Europe & I personally expect the same to happen here.

New Parties:

Time Party
CleanBrexit Party
ProsperUK Party

........and following on from Varche's very valid and true comments how will those so called parties do any good in changing Brexit which 52% voted for and should get on 29th March 2019??

Mrs May who has worked bloody hard against 27 other national leaders to get whatever she has got, and is still trying to negotiate more, proving she is no quitter, going now will do no good whatsoever and in fact damage the very Brexit so many want.

FFS this just goes on and bloody on, so let everyone just retreat from their repetitive views and Let it Be, whatever this is now. Just going over the same old ground is doing no good to anyone, and the treasonable 48 who have pushed in the letters are just out for themselves, not the country or us the people.  All they are doing is weakening further the position of our leader for what??!!   >:(

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12 December 2018, 11:43:16 »

New Parties:

Time Party
CleanBrexit Party
ProsperUK Party

........and following on from Varche's very valid and true comments how will those so called parties do any good in changing Brexit which 52% voted for and should get on 29th March 2019??

Mrs May who has worked bloody hard against 27 other national leaders to get whatever she has got, and is still trying to negotiate more, proving she is no quitter, going now will do no good whatsoever and in fact damage the very Brexit so many want.

FFS this just goes on and bloody on, so let everyone just retreat from their repetitive views and Let it Be, whatever this is now. Just going over the same old ground is doing no good to anyone, and the treasonable 48 who have pushed in the letters are just out for themselves, not the country or us the people.  All they are doing is weakening further the position of our leader for what??!!   >:(

We don't know the 'exact figure' Lizzie.

Merely that it has reached 48.......or more. :-* :-* :-*

I tend to agree that replacing TM will make no difference though. The deal is the deal regardless of PM.
« Last Edit: 12 December 2018, 11:45:18 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 December 2018, 12:04:45 »

New Parties:

Time Party
CleanBrexit Party
ProsperUK Party

There is a difference between working smartly and hard. I agree she has worked hard but would suggest not smartly. If she was smart she would not be in this position now with the truly ridiculous backstop. Therein lies the problem.

I was reading yesterday that political corruption costs Europe an astonishing 900 million euros a year. Britain has corruption but isn't anywhere near the other countries including Spain of course and surprisingly Germany.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migalot

• London
    • Omega 2.6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 12 December 2018, 12:25:49 »

New Parties:

Time Party
CleanBrexit Party
ProsperUK Party

She's worked bloody hard to keep us in! And, as for trying to negotiate more, the EU have already said there can be no renegotiation. Frankly, she has been a disaster as her heart has never been in Brexit and her WA deal is worse than simply staying in!

The 48 are not treasonable – they just (finally!) realise how useless she is. Worst PM ever, IMHO.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12 December 2018, 12:30:10 »

Brown was worse...
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 12 December 2018, 12:48:08 »

Brown was worse...
There was a 'IMHO' after Migalot's assertion, I suggest you should put the same.  ::)

aaronjb

« Reply #26 on: 12 December 2018, 13:32:52 »

Worst PM ever, IMHO.

Can't read those words without thinking of Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons..

;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12 December 2018, 13:47:17 »

;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12 December 2018, 15:23:43 »

May certainly has been working hard on #BRINO with her alleged four behind the scenes confidents who have driven her #Brext: BLair, Mandlescum, Major & Clegg. >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 12 December 2018, 16:40:50 »

What is the point ??

The country voted to leave the EU at a referendum

Both major parties at the General Election manifestoed to Obey that referendum

Parliament decided to leave on the 29 March, with or without a deal

The EU have offered a "deal" that is unacceptable to Parliament, and are refusing to renegotiate.

The only other way is to leave without a deal.

Just how/where/why does a change of leadership change ANY of those facts ???

If the thought process is that the EU will renogiate with a new leader, then dream on .... it won't happen.

That is how it should happen ,but it seems that many in Parliament are very determined that they aren't going to allow that to happen. That scenario is when the screams for a "peoples vote", (as opposed to the 17.5 million hamsters who voted in 2016 ?) will become deafening.
 Hence the hard line remainers in Parliament intending to vote down her deal.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.