Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wouldnt reccommend it!  (Read 2501 times)

tyreburner

• bedlington - northumberland
  • It werent a mig but boy was it fast!!!!! R.I.P
    • View Profile
Wouldnt reccommend it!
« on: 07 May 2009, 18:22:58 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-3ltr-V6-Omega-MV6-Manual-Box-Vreg-in-silver_W0QQitemZ150343631803QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item150343631803&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200

This is the one i wasted my time,money and energy going to see, he has changed the description to include "a small dint" and "if you are fussy" WTF????? I could have used the dent as a cup holder???? also no mention of the damaged back and front bumper or scabs of rust or whistling when cold? or the dual ram not kicking in like i told him??
There were also traces of mayo in the oil cap - could have been condensation but due to the rest of his false description and having to wait 5 minutes before he showed me the car (he came out and said 2 minutes then disappeared maybe to wipe the cap?)

Just a heads up to not pay over the odds for this!! :y
Mick
"well at least I'm lucky I don't have all the power in the world so I can't opps everything else up."

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldnt reccommend it!
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2009, 18:45:26 »

good heads up got that in my watch list  :y

tyreburner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2009, 19:11:04 »

good heads up got that in my watch list  :y
Just to add, he told me he had history too, but when i went he reckons the history was scrapped with the omega that was scrapped, and the scrapped cars history was kept???? ;)
"well at least I'm lucky I don't have all the power in the world so I can't opps everything else up."

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 May 2009, 20:02:09 »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-3ltr-V6-Omega-MV6-Manual-Box-Vreg-in-silver_W0QQitemZ150343631803QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item150343631803&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A4%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200

This is the one i wasted my time,money and energy going to see, he has changed the description to include "a small dint" and "if you are fussy" WTF????? I could have used the dent as a cup holder???? also no mention of the damaged back and front bumper or scabs of rust or whistling when cold? or the dual ram not kicking in like i told him??
There were also traces of mayo in the oil cap - could have been condensation but due to the rest of his false description and having to wait 5 minutes before he showed me the car (he came out and said 2 minutes then disappeared maybe to wipe the cap?)

Mick

To be honest, on a car of that age, I would expect wear and tear, including marks on bumpers and car park dinks, unless stated otherwise....

Unless the pic is decieving, I can't see a cup sized dent in the passenger wing  :-/

tyreburner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 May 2009, 20:16:54 »

Mick

To be honest, on a car of that age, I would expect wear and tear, including marks on bumpers and car park dinks, unless stated otherwise....

Unless the pic is decieving, I can't see a cup sized dent in the passenger wing  :-/

It happened after the pics were taken! and he has used the OLD pics to readvertise it! And the big crack in the front bumper aint wear and tear!
Upto you though, i know what i saw and it wasnt pretty for the £926 i won it for!
Give him his due though he was willing to knock some money off for the faults, said i could have it for £900???

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 May 2009, 20:19:58 »

Mick

It happened after the pics were taken! and he has used the OLD pics to readvertise it! And the big crack in the front bumper aint wear and tear!
Upto you though, i know what i saw and it wasnt pretty for the £926 i won it for!
Give him his due though he was willing to knock some money off for the faults, said i could have it for £900???

Fair play - if there is damage not shown in the pics, then it's not good :y

AndyVXR300

• Omega Knight
  • Astra VXR it's a way of life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 May 2009, 20:25:02 »

This has been on E-Bay before if i remember rightly and got the same s***e comments.........

Anything that has a recovery truck in the background in my eyes is a no no....... :y
WWW.VXRONLINE.CO.UK

OmegaGav

• Intermediate Member
  • Hemel Hempstead
  • For god sake doooo something !!!!!
    • 08' Vectra 3.0 V6 Cdti
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 May 2009, 20:29:16 »

This has been on E-Bay before if i remember rightly and got the same s***e comments.........

Anything that has a recovery truck in the background in my eyes is a no no....... :y
[/highlight]
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D good thinking ;D ;D

Yes it's my M&S goulash cannon. Ready Aim Fire...!!!

tyreburner

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07 May 2009, 20:34:22 »

[/highlight]
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D good thinking ;D ;D
When i first saw it  on ebay i spoke to the fella and he came across as genuine , admotted he had broken another etc etc, but now .....
I agree fully with the above!!!!!!
« Last Edit: 07 May 2009, 20:34:50 by tyreburner »

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07 May 2009, 20:37:37 »

Your right Andy, i saw that car on the recovery turck a while ago for breaking on ebay, think he's tried to make good out of two motors  :-/ Stay clear indeed  >:(
« Last Edit: 07 May 2009, 20:37:56 by RobseyMV6 »

smartrs

• out in the sticks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08 May 2009, 11:03:43 »

he was breaking one of the same colour and there was a pic of it on that recovery truck but blacked out but on another one of his auctions you could clearly see the "OTHER" car on the transporter .  have been watching this but had my worries with it and now i see this post i will be steering clear , maybe totaly honest seller but just be careful.

Foxycav

• Liverpool
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 May 2009, 12:12:05 »

OMG i actually thought bout bidding on that. dont ask me why i didnt (female intuition) but i decided it just didnt seem right. Also the recovery truck does it no favours.

thanks for the heads up :y

tmx

• Omega Baron
  • Herefordshire
    • 3.2 MV6 2002
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08 May 2009, 15:52:46 »

the car problably come out the scrap!

id run a HPi on it but the reg is edited out

why the hell is there a disc lock in it! you cant nick an omega without keys easily so theres no point in one!
« Last Edit: 08 May 2009, 15:55:19 by tmx »

tyreburner

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08 May 2009, 17:44:52 »

the car problably come out the scrap!

id run a HPi on it but the reg is edited out

why the hell is there a disc lock in it! you cant nick an omega without keys easily so theres no point in one!

I did done of them text check hpi's and it came back clear  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.