Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parliament is not prorogued  (Read 10538 times)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Parliament is not prorogued
« Reply #90 on: 26 September 2019, 17:50:15 »

Cooper and Balls daughter says " i'm scared,i'm scared " and pleads for PM to apologise.

What do these people expect , they have dithered , potificated and insulted 17 million plus people for three years and they cannot see why the extremists on right ,left and centre are being awakend like zombies.
If MP's and their families are so scared of the repercussions of their deliberate and self centred antics then either squeeze the shit out of the neck of the bottle via a GE or simply resign.

STEMO

« Reply #91 on: 26 September 2019, 18:38:01 »

Cooper and Balls. If ever a couple deserved each other...........

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 26 September 2019, 20:51:47 »

So, they spent the morning being ever so civil and meek until it came to a vote to recess for 3 days to allow the Tories to have their conference. The civility disappeared instantly and they voted against it. Unbelievable.

The irony of course is that had Boris not prorogued, they'd have all happily voted to recess for their conferences.  ::)

We didn't hear many complaints about having to have their summer holidays!  :D

Good point. I have always thought party conferences should be on their own time ( weekends or summer holidays)   Wonder if instead of the prorogue ‘ ing if therewould have been complaints if hols had been cancelled so parliament could catch up on everything that has just been forgotten for the last two years. 
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 26 September 2019, 21:17:40 »

I had a look at the Parliament channel this afternoon and the opposition benches were virtually empty. There was less than 10 MP,s sat on them. Yet we had all that hyperbole about them being denied their democratic voices. Thursday afternoon and all they are all off to their second homes for a long weekend.
Where is Guy Fawkes when we need him ?
Jess Phillips complaining about abuse. I saw here on a political programme with Farage a year or two ago. The host asked Farage about details of his last conversation with Trump When Farage said it was a private matter Phillips leaned towards him and asked "was it about groping women ?" She is a fickin disgraceful specimen.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 27 September 2019, 00:52:36 »

So, they spent the morning being ever so civil and meek until it came to a vote to recess for 3 days to allow the Tories to have their conference. The civility disappeared instantly and they voted against it. Unbelievable.
.                         To be  more accurate they wasted the whole morning moaning oh dear they’re calling me this they’re calling me that please make the PM apologise he said this they said that blah blah what the fu(k is the point of paying good money to these fools? They have a job to do but they just argue and piss about all day, fk I can do that for far less. We need to install a dictator or even a dicktator ha ha. Anyone up for the job?
Laying a rubber road.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 27 September 2019, 09:47:50 »

I fear that it's a reflection of the " I'm offended so I'll complain " culture that seems to prevail in all walks of life now.
Politics is a rough and tumble business but the most recent incumbents , and in particular the mumsie brigade , seem to think it should be conducted in a playgroup manner .

Heat of the kitchen and all that .

STEMO

« Reply #96 on: 27 September 2019, 11:11:15 »

I fear that it's a reflection of the " I'm offended so I'll complain " culture that seems to prevail in all walks of life now.
Politics is a rough and tumble business but the most recent incumbents , and in particular the mumsie brigade , seem to think it should be conducted in a playgroup manner .

Heat of the kitchen and all that .
Like I said earlier, people get what they deserve. We've all had a good chance to look at what's on offer at the next general election. So, if the same whingeing snowflakes get elected, then it's obviously what the voting public wants.
No moaning if Boris tells the EU to eff off, and no moaning if Corbyn turns us into a left wing version of Russia. You mark your cross and you shut your fickin mouth.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 27 September 2019, 11:41:53 »

Mm after carefully studying the above comment  ::)I agree, we as a collective only have ourselves to blame.
Laying a rubber road.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 27 September 2019, 19:29:24 »

Part of the problem is our electoral system.Round here the world will end before anyone other than a labour candidate gets elected.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 27 September 2019, 20:35:41 »

Part of the problem is our electoral system.Round here the world will end before anyone other than a labour candidate gets elected.
  :( Same here , put a red hat on a pig and it would get elected , and they wonder why people are "disconnected" with politics   :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 27 September 2019, 22:50:06 »

True blue round here where Oliver Letwin enjoys a healthy majority.  He's not going to stand again, but if he did I reckon the Brexit Party would have trimmed that for him.  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 28 September 2019, 06:53:54 »

We have James Cleverly. His votes will probably be double the total opposition votes.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.