Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: I see the climate change thread has been locked  (Read 2556 times)

STEMO

I see the climate change thread has been locked
« on: 26 September 2019, 12:33:25 »

Quite right, too. This place is getting as bad as the House of Commons!  ;D ;D ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: I see the climate change thread has been locked
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2019, 12:45:35 »

Shall I start another?

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 September 2019, 12:46:40 »

Climate change is real unless you are too thick to understand. :)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 September 2019, 12:48:06 »

Boris and Cox wiped the floor with the lot of them yesterday, so today they have all gone into holier than though/ Mother Theresa mode, and are trying to get the Tories to promise they wont ever be beastly or nasty ever again.
Boris,s remark about Jo Cox was a tad clumsy though. Although it didn't warrant this outpouring, from the hypocrites on the other benches.
They seem to have forgotten about the Labour MP,s and members who have been threatened and intimidated until they had no choice but to leave the party they loved. Not to mention Corbyns support of mass murderers everywhere, as long as they are left wing mass murderers.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 September 2019, 12:48:35 »

Or.....Climate change is no more than a rumour put about by lefty nancy boy liberals and assorted Mangina.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 September 2019, 12:48:53 »

You wouldn't be saying that if Nickbat was still here.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 September 2019, 12:51:40 »

You wouldn't be saying that if Nickbat was still here.

Whatever became of him? We used to get along really well. ::) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 26 September 2019, 12:52:16 »

We've done the climate change bit and, obviously, got nowhere except a slanging match. This thread was more a poke at politicians, not an attempt to resurrect the locked one.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 September 2019, 12:54:36 »

We've done the climate change bit and, obviously, got nowhere except a slanging match. This thread was more a poke at politicians, not an attempt to resurrect the locked one.

Mind your own business northerner. French albs and I are discussing the future of the planet. :)

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 26 September 2019, 12:56:34 »

Mind your own business northerner. French albs and I are discussing the future of the planet. :)
The future of the planet matters not to you, Albs or me. Our descendants, yes.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 September 2019, 12:57:37 »

Quite right, too. This place is getting as bad as the House of Commons!  ;D ;D ;D

Yes, I was insulted like no women, and there is very few of us on here, should be. That is why I reported it to "the moderator".

Just because I didn't agree with the members passionate defence of coal with an omission of the true human costs of using it, which I picked up on, he questioned my gender/sex after many other extremely rude insults!

That is not on.  We ALL have our points of view, but we should never insult each other in that highly personal way :( :(

Thanks for the chance to explain that Steve! 8) :y

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 26 September 2019, 12:59:08 »

Yes, I was insulted like no women, and there is very few of us on here, should be. That is why I reported it to "the moderator".

Just because I didn't agree with the members passionate defence of coal with an omission of the true human costs of using it, which I picked up on, he questioned my gender/sex after many other extremely rude insults!

That is not on.  We ALL have our points of view, but we should never insult each other in that highly personal way :( :(

Some might say you deserved it. I'm asking a mod to lock this one too. Some people never learn.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 September 2019, 12:59:37 »

I've often thought I'd make an excellent moderator for OOF.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 September 2019, 13:01:30 »

Some might say you deserved it. I'm asking a mod to lock this one too. Some people never learn.

Stop being a big girls blouse. :)

We're all friends here at OOF. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 26 September 2019, 13:02:35 »

Oh, thanks! ::) ::)

So personal insults, not banter, is ok then! :o :o :o

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 26 September 2019, 13:04:14 »

Kick him in the balls Lizzie...... :-* :-* :-* :-*

....or kick his whippet. ::)

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 26 September 2019, 13:05:56 »

"Like no women (is there more than one of you?) should be" You cry and moan and go on and on and on about equality and then expect special treatment. No way, you get back what you give, with knobs on.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 September 2019, 13:06:17 »

.     You started the insults now shut up and leave it there. 
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 September 2019, 13:08:42 »

I didn't see all this bad blood. :-\

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 September 2019, 13:08:56 »

I don't believe any of this climate change codswallop so there 😁 it would have happened anyway nothing lasts forever. Good way to tax us up a bit more though it's all about cash always has been always will be.😎
« Last Edit: 26 September 2019, 13:10:40 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 26 September 2019, 13:12:56 »

Locking this too, Various people were throwing insults, Several heading for a holiday from oof.  Not one single person was in the firing line, several were / are.

DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.