Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boris  (Read 6552 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Boris
« Reply #15 on: 30 September 2019, 18:49:29 »

I am no lover of Boris, but the accusation from a lady that he touched/groped her thigh 20 years ago is plainly ridiculous and some kind of politically motivated action.

If I had been so groped I would have slapped him at the time, not leave it 20 years before moaning about it. 20 years ago both parties would have been relatively young, and it is one of those things any of us can have happen, and you either enjoy it or you slap the man hard! The alleged 'assault' obviously went no further than the touch of the thigh, so big deal!

No, this is muck raking, and this lady is trying to grab headlines, which she has done, and it is to be deplored. >:(

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30 September 2019, 19:28:12 »

^^^this ^^^ excellent post, and entirely correct, plus if I had touched a girls thigh or rump or something I would fully expect a slap. Didn’t always get one and sometimes it paid dividends, it’s a chance we used to take sometimes, god help us now you dare not go near a woman if you don’t know her, and I bet they hate that as much as men.
Laying a rubber road.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 September 2019, 19:35:27 »

Well got to say he is getting bombarded in every direction by nearly everyone including his brother and sister, remainers  are dragging the depths for anything derogatory that can be found,  foreign PMs,... fellow party members,...  journalists waiting 20 years to fetch accusations,  Whether you love him or hate him if he can stand up to all this lot then he must surely be the new Messiah  ;D :y
As much as I've (recently) become disillusioned with the baffoon, this allegation is a bloody disgrace, and the bint should be culled.

If he was inappropriate 20yrs ago, that's when it should be raise. 20yrs was a different world, like it or not, and what was acceptable then is now considered a sin punishable by death now, it seems. But if it takes a journalist 20yrs to bring it up, then its clearly a smear stunt.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 30 September 2019, 19:36:58 »

^^^this ^^^ excellent post, and entirely correct, plus if I had touched a girls thigh or rump or something I would fully expect a slap. Didn’t always get one and sometimes it paid dividends, it’s a chance we used to take sometimes, god help us now you dare not go near a woman if you don’t know her, and I bet they hate that as much as men.
I think that's why you now have to date on arsebook, and go for a virtual fumble.  No wonder the kids today are shit scared to talk to a real girl.
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 30 September 2019, 19:37:23 »

:y :y

Yes, it has got to a ridiculous situation. Men now just do not know where they stand with women, and they must be afraid, even very afraid, to make any move in case they are accused of assault, stalking or just being pervy!!  Any man in power must now live in fear of an accusation about something that 'happened' years ago, as with Boris, to wreck a career or gain financially lucrative payouts >:(

We want attention, and obviously want to feel safe, but we know how randy men can be, that is perfectly natural, and any wise women, even a young one, should know how to handle it; a good slap as I said, or knee up to the groin if it all goes too far and goes beyond the limits I think most men understand. ;)

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 30 September 2019, 19:37:33 »

I suffered very badly in the 70's and 80's with women groping me. No messing about, they went straight for the crotch.:( I could have complained, but, as it was perfectly understandable, I put up with it.
It has had no lasting effect, you'll be glad to hear.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 September 2019, 19:39:58 »

I suffered very badly in the 70's and 80's with women groping me. No messing about, they went straight for the crotch.:( I could have complained, but, as it was perfectly understandable, I put up with it.

Oh yes, groups of women having a good time can be as bad as any man! ;D ;D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 September 2019, 20:09:23 »

She raised her complaint in her first column for the Sunday Times, which is now a bit of a leftie paper. No doubt it did the circulation figures a lot of good. Im sure she is clever enough to know that no serious investigation can now happen, but it will raise her profile and pile more pressure on him while hes already down and taking a kicking.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 September 2019, 20:37:09 »

Yes and it will progress ,.. soon women will have to be careful touching men! God forbid! ::) the pressure Boris is under at the moment is astronomical, he will be a real tough guy if he gets through this in my opinion, and as said, you don’t have to like him to admire his strengths.
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 September 2019, 21:06:04 »

I suffered from this leaving a bar on my holibobs... Only one way to deal with it, and it would have been rude not to...

No lasting effects here either :P
Onanists always think outside the box.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30 September 2019, 21:15:11 »

Just a cross some of us have had to bare throughout our lives will it never end women just using us for our bodies..
☺️😀😁😂
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 September 2019, 21:35:01 »

He's still not had 20% of the stick Corbyn has weathered so if he plans on sticking around he'd better learn to suck it up  ::)
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 September 2019, 21:52:13 »

You won't find much support for that despicable specimen in this corner of the interweb :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 September 2019, 22:18:55 »

I wasn't seeking support, merely stating fact, the media bias has never been so visible/unrelenting and he seems to have took it all in his stride! Boris seems to fluff and stutter if someone so much as asks him the time   :o
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 September 2019, 23:11:10 »

If they had mounted such an all-points attack on Theresa May at the beginning of her tenure, we would have been rid of her ages ago!

Ron.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.