Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Has Greta got it all arse about face?  (Read 4149 times)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Has Greta got it all arse about face?
« Reply #30 on: 03 October 2019, 22:37:20 »

Be interesting to try and get a mortgage with £70k worth of student loans hanging around your neck... :-\

Let alone afford one whilst trying to avoid earning enough to repay the student loans :-\
Yep. I raised these concerns when he first said he was going to uni, but was shot down in flames by him and the wife(who went to uni for free). So I've washed my hands of it, I'll probably be sitting in the corner dribbling by the time he starts worrying about it.
Thought you were at that stage already. :-*

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04 October 2019, 21:09:47 »

A generalization is the intellectually harder the degree, the better the university & demand for people with those degrees the higher the difference in lifetime earnings with medicine, maths, engineering & science degrees all falling into this category as these statistics show with the best & worst league tables for this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-41693230

Steve, your lad should do well. :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04 October 2019, 21:30:55 »

A generalization is the intellectually harder the degree, the better the university & demand for people with those degrees the higher the difference in lifetime earnings with medicine, maths, engineering & science degrees all falling into this category as these statistics show with the best & worst league tables for this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-41693230

Steve, your lad should do well. :y
When did anyone last ask their GP/architect/dentist/optician* where they went to university?

*I appreciate that a rare or specific issue might warrant some concern over real experience of said issue, but that's hardly a generalisation ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.