Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: KENT MEET 7/2/15  (Read 16535 times)

ted_one

Re: KENT MEET 7/2/15
« Reply #15 on: 01 February 2015, 11:08:53 »

Wanna buy one? the way it's going silly on Steal Bay I can see my Monaro just around the corner :-\

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 February 2015, 11:16:31 »

tbh I have been looking and there is either a lot of people making false bids or omega prices are starting to rise :o
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #17 on: 01 February 2015, 11:23:43 »

Shill bidding is the norm on Steal Bay,I've had numerous second chance offers...never taken any of 'em ::)

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 February 2015, 11:35:17 »

E bay has been ruined by too many self-abusers selling shite and bidding up on it :y

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

ted_one

« Reply #19 on: 01 February 2015, 11:40:52 »

Agree....but the biggest self-abusers are steal bay themselves as they get a kick back on the sale....nob heads :-X

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 February 2015, 12:07:10 »

If the Monza wasnt on sorn and with the manifolds off, I would pop down and say hello

Keith B

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 February 2015, 13:14:47 »

well get them back on and pop on down lol...... :y

powerslinky

« Reply #22 on: 01 February 2015, 13:25:53 »

tbh I have been looking and there is either a lot of people making false bids or omega prices are starting to rise :o

Seems to me  all this "bees around a honey pot" bidding frenzy thing   .  . only applies to 3.2's though. There does not seem anywhere near as much activity with the other models  :-\ :-\

ted_one

« Reply #23 on: 01 February 2015, 13:29:07 »

Excuses,excuses..oy vey,run the car without them then we'll know that you're coming, probably at the point when you cross from Essex to Kent ;)

ted_one

« Reply #24 on: 01 February 2015, 13:37:00 »

Agree Al,that's why all Steal Bay 3.2's should be forced to be sold for £50 and breaking only,will ensure the future supply of spares for the rest of us and at the same time make our cars classics :y

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01 February 2015, 13:38:06 »

Seems to me  all this "bees around a honey pot" bidding frenzy thing   .  . only applies to 3.2's though. There does not seem anywhere near as much activity with the other models  :-\ :-\

yeah you might be right there Al...then again most will be crying when a 3.2 goes wrong and the resulting repair bill :y

powerslinky

« Reply #26 on: 01 February 2015, 13:47:57 »

yeah you might be right there Al...then again most will be crying when a 3.2 goes wrong and the resulting repair bill :y

No different to the other models IMO   . . .  bit tight to get to some parts of course   . . . self maintenance & repairs are essential for me  . . .I could not afford to have it done by a garage.   But once  you've had a 3.0 or a 3.2  IMO you would never go back to the other  models. My 2.6 was the slowest of all my omegas. Only ever had V6's though  ;D

Come on Alarming' you gotta get yourself a 3.0/3.2  boys toy  to play with  8) 8) 8)

ted_one

« Reply #27 on: 01 February 2015, 13:56:12 »

What you've got to rely on is the numpties who buy them, then rag 'em  and then can't afford to fix them......Bless :-X

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01 February 2015, 17:02:00 »

all in good time Al :y

ted_one

« Reply #29 on: 03 February 2015, 12:10:31 »

Fingers crossed for the weather Saturday,Kent being famous for a bit of the white stuff on occasions. ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.