Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: NCDC2013 Advice please  (Read 5951 times)

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
Re: NCDC2013 Advice please
« Reply #30 on: 10 April 2017, 14:24:40 »

Ive been round the block a few times with these retro fitting of 2013/15 and CIDs and secondhand ones from unknown sources now, and if I'm honest they can be more trouble then there worth, they all seem to be showing there age a bit now, and with unknown history can be a bit of a gambling doorstop.  :(

Yea there a few good ones still out there, but becoming rarer by the minuite in good form. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a Tech 2 and or ways of, cough, getting around the Codes, that would make life at lot easier when it come to de pairing good modules.  :-\j

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 10 April 2017, 14:27:08 »

I'm happy with my recently fitted one, apart from the Opel logo and fuel readout from a diesel engine. Just need to arrange a tech2 session at some point to resolve that.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10 April 2017, 14:30:07 »

I'm happy with my recently fitted one, apart from the Opel logo and fuel readout from a diesel engine. Just need to arrange a tech2 session at some point to resolve that.
Ahh, yours is from a LHD then.....   ;D ;D ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10 April 2017, 14:33:30 »

For one so... experienced, you assume alot... Republic of Ireland was rhd last I looked, and an Opel market ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10 April 2017, 14:43:18 »

Its a private joke. Zirk collected some suspension parts for me and told me they were from a lhd car. It had me going for a while.  :-[ ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10 April 2017, 14:48:11 »

Its a private joke. Zirk collected some suspension parts for me and told me they were from a lhd car. It had me going for a while.  :-[ ;D
Sorry mate, couldn't resist at the time, did get me laughing to myself for a while though.  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: 10 April 2017, 14:54:38 by zirk »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10 April 2017, 15:46:18 »

Ive been round the block a few times with these retro fitting of 2013/15 and CIDs and secondhand ones from unknown sources now, and if I'm honest they can be more trouble then there worth, they all seem to be showing there age a bit now, and with unknown history can be a bit of a gambling doorstop.  :(

Yea there a few good ones still out there, but becoming rarer by the minuite in good form. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of a Tech 2 and or ways of, cough, getting around the Codes, that would make life at lot easier when it come to de pairing good modules.  :-\j

That message is basically coming across from you Zirk and all that know these things and has made me, sadly perhaps, to shelve the idea of a nice colour display.  You are right, it is a gamble and I do not gamble :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 10 April 2017, 17:19:53 »

That message is basically coming across from you Zirk and all that know these things and has made me, sadly perhaps, to shelve the idea of a nice colour display.  You are right, it is a gamble and I do not gamble :y
Maybe a nice shiny colour display onto your proven headunit, Ms Zoom.  Oh look, I might have one :P.

(Joking ;). I'd need more than £60 to prise a good, depaired CID from me ;)
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 10 April 2017, 17:21:03 »

I *might* be down in the land of the webbed feet in a couple of weeks during the week, desperately close to Lazyarse territory.  Not sure how that works...
Grumpy old man

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10 April 2017, 17:41:28 »

Maybe a nice shiny colour display onto your proven headunit, Ms Zoom.  Oh look, I might have one :P.

(Joking ;). I'd need more than £60 to prise a good, depaired CID from me ;)

You tease! :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10 April 2017, 18:33:51 »

I *might* be down in the land of the webbed feet in a couple of weeks during the week, desperately close to Lazyarse territory.  Not sure how that works...

If I'm not at work at the time , it would work fine for me.  :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.