Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Lincs Robert...  (Read 4719 times)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Lincs Robert...
« Reply #30 on: 31 December 2017, 12:55:54 »

Wtf have you been smoking?  :o

Whatever prompted Robert to press the button, there was absolutely no malice in that thread.

Of course, it must be my fault by virtue of having posted anything. Ever.  >:(

I agree with this, I missed the departure but reading back through the thread I can`t see anything that would provoke someone in to leaving.

No matter what some will say in their defence in that they only said this or pointed out that, the evidence speaks for itself.

The forum does not have the number of members it once had, the fact is if big griffin and the Doctor continue with their attitude and approach, more members will leave. Sadly this is just one of many cases  :'(

Well said Tunnie. You have highlighted the sad fact that regular OOF membership has been severely depleted[highlight/], and you have said why.

More than likely to be less Omegas around than there used to be, as pointed out by JamesV6CDX below your post, as not everyone hangs around after their Omega ownership has ceased, I would gamble that there are less Omega owners on here than owners of other marques.

Yes, I can understand that point of view, but the fact is that the Forum is still attracting a big readership in "Guests".  Last night there were 110 of them at one point, compared to 9 members on line. Why don't more of the 110 Guests join and contribute to the Forum?

Because they are search engines indexing the site, not real people, at a guess

This... It will mostly be “bots” crawling the site for indexing and (potentially) lifting information
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: Lincs Robert...
« Reply #31 on: 31 December 2017, 14:09:41 »

Yes it was me hitting the 'short term break' button in the interest of maintaining some new year harmony
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.