Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Haiti, El Salvador and Africa  (Read 3445 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Haiti, El Salvador and Africa
« Reply #15 on: 12 January 2018, 17:38:20 »

I think he has the potential to be an excellent President, unlike the useless, spineless knob before.

Granted, a bit redneck. But is that any different to the 52% of us who voted to leave?

Did you?!  ;D
Us = British Population, which I count myself part of, even though most of the time I don't want to be associated with Brits.

Ah!  I thought for a moment you were coming out of the closet!  :o  ::)  :P
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12 January 2018, 18:10:00 »

There is an element of truth in his statement , however un pc it is to say it  :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12 January 2018, 18:27:40 »

There is an element of truth in his statement , however un pc it is to say it  :(

Yes, I've never been to Haiti or El Salvador, but I've spent a lot of time on the African continent, where there are a lot of lovely places, but an awful lot of shitholes as well.  ::) 

Go and take a wander around a Nairobi slum and see if you emerge with any clothes on!  :o  Nairobi isn't known as Nairobbery for nothing and that's if you emerge at all of course!  :)

Dosn't El Salvador have the worlds highest murder rate per capita?  :-\  and whenever I think of Haiti I think of voodoo, witchdoctors, and a big earthquake!  :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 12 January 2018, 19:15:25 »

Yes, I've never been to Haiti or El Salvador, but I've spent a lot of time on the African continent, where there are a lot of lovely places, but an awful lot of shitholes as well.  ::) 

Also very true of the country of which Trump is president, of course. :y
« Last Edit: 12 January 2018, 19:19:38 by Kevin Wood »
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12 January 2018, 19:22:04 »

My missus said last night that she read Michelle Obama is going to stand next time round.

Yes along with Oprah Winfrey and The Rock!  ;D

Why not?  Who could be worse than Trump? ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)

Hilary Clinton (which is why Trump got elected), Michelle Obama,( as left wing as her husband but minus the charisma), and Oprah Winfrey, who is a vastly overpaid TV star and nothing more.
The U.S. economy is growing fast, unemployment is dropping like a stone, and rocket man now wants to talk nicely with his neighbours.
If things carry on like they are he will get a second term if he wants one.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12 January 2018, 19:34:17 »

I've got to go to said shithole later this year. Grrrr.
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12 January 2018, 19:40:13 »

If the American establishment don't get rid of him by the next election and the US economy does well, he'll get re-elected if he stands again.  :P

We all know that he's nuts (or possible really very clever, as after all he DID get elected!) but so far, although he's upset a lot of people (and continues to do so) I'm not aware of any major disasters. The average American judges everything by the health of their wallet, if it gets even just a bit fatter, he could well get re-elected.

He is also very very rich.....you don't get to be that by being stupid  ;)

What I carnt understand is how a 70 year old, mega rich, wanted to be president of America, instead of swanning off around the world, enjoying retirement, spending his millions....  :-\

Trump build his initial business on money from the bank of daddy and is crook who has bullied and paid off people to get to the top. Without substantial amounts of Russian dirty money he would have joined several of his bankrupt companies with personal bankruptcy in the 1990's. The Russian Kompromat on him and their long term investment in him as an owned asset has paid off 'bigly' by getting Trump into the White House.

This is what recently retired Direct of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, one of America's most experienced spy bosses with over 50 years of intelligence experience said last week on Trump:

"I think this past weekend is illustrative of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is. He knows how to handle an asset, and that’s what he’s doing with the president … You have to remember Putin’s background. He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do. They recruit assets. And I think some of that experience and instincts of Putin has come into play here in his managing of a pretty important account for him, if I could use that term, with our president."

Treason in the US is a capital crime and special investigator Robert Mueller is current investigating everything about Trump and his crime family: His election campaign, finances, money laundering, alleged people trafficking through Trump Models etc, etc. Mueller has created many sealed indictments, three of which were unsealed and three of Trump's election team have now be charged and made initial court appearances. The FBI are very good at flipping the guilty with plea bargaining and it is known that several of Trump's team have flipped including General Michael Flynn. This means that the slow wheels of justice are turning and as I keep telling you when all that has happened comes out it will make Watergate look like a parking violation. :o :o :o

Get in plenty of popcorn and enjoy the coming show.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 January 2018, 21:58:14 »

I think the main reason for Trumps presidential victory is the U.S. voters hatred of Clintonism. If the Democrats had fielded a decent candidate, (if there is one in the Democratic party), I don,t think Don would have won. :-\

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 January 2018, 09:04:35 »

I love the place, although I don't think I would want to live there permanently. Much prefer it to Europe though, apart from Italy.
Main problem with Americans is they don't know how to take the piss.  ;D
Strong language warning.
Part 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQYMil8D04
Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlfD_jwcp3I

Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 January 2018, 09:24:09 »

I love the place, although I don't think I would want to live there permanently. Much prefer it to Europe though, apart from Italy.
Strong language warning.
Part 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQYMil8D04
Part 2

;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 13 January 2018, 10:10:25 »

I think the main reason for Trumps presidential victory is the U.S. voters hatred of Clintonism. If the Democrats had fielded a decent candidate, (if there is one in the Democratic party), I don,t think Don would have won. :-\
No, he is just what the country needed.  Its the next best thing to him being the dictator of the USA.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13 January 2018, 10:20:12 »

I love the place, although I don't think I would want to live there permanently. Much prefer it to Europe though.
I worked for a large US tech company for 10 years.  To protect the innocent, lets call them "Hewlett Packard LLC", seeing as that name doesn't exist any more.

Never in my entire life have I come across a species that is so overwhelmingly stupid.  As evidence, I call just mention "Autonomy", and the previous head honcho's "we want to stop making computers".  And the current head honcho, bless her, who's excuse for the catastrophic losses made since she took over is the usual wannkwords of "transformation" and "turn around year".  Thank god she's in the process of being turfed out on her ass.

As for geography, Christ knows what they are taught. I can accept that the world, in there eyes, ends at the Eastern Seaboard, apart from tiny islands just off it called "India" and "Slovenia". Hell, they probably thought Autonomy was based in Cambridge (Massachusetts), not Blighty.

And "customer service"? Nope, that's the same misinformation as "German cars".

Nah, give me the Europeans any day of the week.  Except Parisians, obviously.
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13 January 2018, 11:09:45 »

Strong language warning.
Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQYMil8D04

Part 2
Edit. link to part 1 fixed.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 14 January 2018, 05:22:10 »

The moral of the story is don't own a Trump Tower hotel, live in the "The Apprentice" daily PR and soundbite arena when there are laser projectors that can overlay the "Trump" tower sign with "Sh*thole" and other flattering reminders. ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 14 January 2018, 19:15:35 »

I love the place, although I don't think I would want to live there permanently. Much prefer it to Europe though.
I worked for a large US tech company for 10 years.  To protect the innocent, lets call them "Hewlett Packard LLC", seeing as that name doesn't exist any more.

Never in my entire life have I come across a species that is so overwhelmingly stupid.  As evidence, I call just mention "Autonomy", and the previous head honcho's "we want to stop making computers".  And the current head honcho, bless her, who's excuse for the catastrophic losses made since she took over is the usual wannkwords of "transformation" and "turn around year".  Thank god she's in the process of being turfed out on her ass.

As for geography, Christ knows what they are taught. I can accept that the world, in there eyes, ends at the Eastern Seaboard, apart from tiny islands just off it called "India" and "Slovenia". Hell, they probably thought Autonomy was based in Cambridge (Massachusetts), not Blighty.

And "customer service"? Nope, that's the same misinformation as "German cars".

Nah, give me the Europeans any day of the week.  Except Parisians, obviously.

Yep, I learnt that during the times I lived with two sets of our American friends. With so many average yanks "Geography" was limited to the state borders, which their TV news broadcasts supported as any news about anything happening outside was very limited indeed.  In fact international news was so limited, that you wondered if Europe existed, and as for dear old UK.......well, it taught me how little and insignificant we are to the average American! ::) ::) ::) ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.