Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Utter madness

(1/6) > >>

BazaJT:
Manchester United have now got their latest player,reportedly they're paying him £14m a year after taxes :o That's got to be totally insane,no-one and I mean no-one is worth paying that much!The player says it's not about the money but that he's always wanted to play for them,so why didn't they offer him £300 a week and call it done? ::)

JamesV6CDX:
I bet he's still not as good as Ronaldo....

Varche:
Or as good looking  ;D

LC0112G:
Man U play Yeovil Town in the FA Cup this Friday evening. Depending who they decide to play, any one of their starting 11 will be valued higher than the whole YTFC club including all the players.

STEMO:

--- Quote from: BazaJT on 23 January 2018, 07:51:03 ---Manchester United have now got their latest player,reportedly they're paying him £14m a year after taxes :o That's got to be totally insane,no-one and I mean no-one is worth paying that much!The player says it's not about the money but that he's always wanted to play for them,so why didn't they offer him £300 a week and call it done? ::)

--- End quote ---
Another way of looking at it: He’s reputedly on £500,000 a week, making £26,000,000 a year, so the exchequer must be getting £12 million.
Bloody foreigners coming over here and putting £12,000,000 into the tax system. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version