Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks fake to me  (Read 1258 times)

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
Looks fake to me
« on: 05 February 2018, 01:37:28 »

Why do I think it`s a fake video  ??? why else blank the dashcam date & time stamp 
A bit of clever editing & hey presto I`m innocent officer  ;D

https://youtu.be/LKySmZeT9NA

STEMO

Re: Looks fake to me
« Reply #1 on: 05 February 2018, 06:43:46 »

A twenty minute video? No thanks.

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 February 2018, 08:41:01 »

Video does look suspect, but then again, he doesn't seem to be passing anybody. Seems a bit odd if he were going at that kind of speed  :-\

That said I did skip through a number of bits as I'm not wasting 20 mins of my life on that  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 February 2018, 11:35:34 »

Yep gave up watching that; 20 minutes indeed!!

All I know is a traffic offer or two do not make such speeding claims up and have to submit all their verified evidence to support a prosecution, as it would be a letter through the post, not a fixed penalty notice IF he was doing 110mph at any point.  They do not waste their time making up such a case as they are busy enough as it is with real crimes.

I suspect this is someone who has made it all up, due to a vendetta against the police, mental health issues, or a bit of both!!

A traffic officer would certainly give him a ticket for using the middle lane in an inappropriate and illegal manner! >:(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 February 2018, 12:56:49 »

Don't know if the Police still do it now, but they definitely used to. I had a Police car pull me over for a tail light bulb out, just after I passed my test. I was driving slowly in thick fog, a bit scared as I had never driven in fog before.
The pair of coppers told me it wasn't worth the bother of just doing me for a tail light bulb so they would do me for speeding instead.
I was a long way under the speed limit, but it was my word against two upstanding officers of the law, so I didn't stand a chance.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 February 2018, 13:17:15 »

Video does look suspect, but then again, he doesn't seem to be passing anybody. Seems a bit odd if he were going at that kind of speed  :-\

That said I did skip through a number of bits as I'm not wasting 20 mins of my life on that  ;D

Yes.....best to waste 20 minutes of your life on here telling people  you're  not going to waste 20 minutes of your life watching the video. :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05 February 2018, 17:57:19 »

As he approached/passed the unmarked police car in the refuge, he is passed at some speed by another black saloon, closely followed by a white Volvo V50...

If I were this driver I would be going to court, as I have clearly been traveling at a slower pace than the traffic... Albeit mostly in the wrong lane ::) highest speed on the speedo is 72/3.

Unfortunately, in the dark, the police have targeted the wrong black car, having not seen the one hidden in line of sight. The speed gun has clearly picked the faster target.

20 minutes I won't get back, and I do wish our correspondent in Cosham would stop watching and then posting such Daily Mailistic tosh :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.