Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: More bleedin snow  (Read 2677 times)

STEMO

Re: More bleedin snow
« Reply #15 on: 04 April 2018, 17:00:36 »

Leaded glass...well get you and your fancy ways   ;D
Be easier if you quoted, then people wouldn't think you were a moron.......even though you are  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #16 on: 04 April 2018, 17:01:33 »

I drove past yours today.........very fast.  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04 April 2018, 18:48:04 »

Tell me about it, I built a new small racing quadcopter earlier in the week, and want to see how it performs  :(

Do you compete/race? My best mate is just getting into it, seems like a lot of fun! :y
No intention of getting competitive, mostly because after about 5 mins with FPV stuff on, I'm ready to blow chunks.

Years ago, I used to do RC buggy racing, both leccy and nitro, and to stay competitive, esp electric, cost a bloody fortune.  Sadly, no RC buggy clubs about now, as would happily get back into that (non competitive though!)
Grumpy old man

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 April 2018, 21:52:44 »

Tell me about it, I built a new small racing quadcopter earlier in the week, and want to see how it performs  :(

Do you compete/race? My best mate is just getting into it, seems like a lot of fun! :y
No intention of getting competitive, mostly because after about 5 mins with FPV stuff on, I'm ready to blow chunks.

Years ago, I used to do RC buggy racing, both leccy and nitro, and to stay competitive, esp electric, cost a bloody fortune.  Sadly, no RC buggy clubs about now, as would happily get back into that (non competitive though!)

I used to do same,as you say it got bloody expensive so I took up model helicopters and saved a fortune....................not :-\
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.