Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our useless, pathetic foreign secretary  (Read 4102 times)

STEMO

Our useless, pathetic foreign secretary
« on: 04 April 2018, 18:24:50 »

I fear that we are going to be made to look like fools by the Russians. That fat blabbermouth hasn't got a diplomatic bone in his body. He thinks that he can just invent some facts and fire them off from the hip, and everyone will back him. It's not the way things work. Experienced politicians know what to say and what not to say, but this buffoon is a liability.
I notice our schoolboy defence secretary is now conspicuous by his absence. After his comment telling the Russians to shut up, that's probably exactly what he's been told to do.
I have no doubt that the Russians were responsible for the Salisbury poisoning, but we are in danger of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory because of our loud-mouthed, inept politicians.

I'm embarrassed by them........as per usual.

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
Re: Our useless, pathetic foreign secretary
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2018, 18:26:39 »

Doubled. :y

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2018, 18:34:11 »

This lot are the (collectively) weakest "government" that we've had for a generation, certainly as long as I can recall. I mean, Gordon Brown was a stand-out turd, but as a group this lot are woeful.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 April 2018, 18:37:43 »

Boris wanted us all to think that he was the new Churchill. Well, he has had his chance to prove himself, and proved that he is the moron that all his critics said he was.
The big problem with this Govt. is a lack of leadership. May is unfit for the job, but there is currently no alternative on the horizon, so we will will have to wait until the honourable member for the 19th century gets a bit more experience.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 April 2018, 19:14:12 »

Boris could get a job with Billy Smart.

They'll supply oversize shoes and a nice loud check suit. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 April 2018, 19:15:29 »

....and a squirty flower if he is a good boy. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 April 2018, 19:18:15 »

Boris wanted us all to think that he was the new Churchill. Well, he has had his chance to prove himself, and proved that he is the moron that all his critics said he was.
The big problem with this Govt. is a lack of leadership. May is unfit for the job, but there is currently no alternative on the horizon, so we will will have to wait until the honourable member for the 19th century gets a bit more experience.

JRM I presume.

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 04 April 2018, 19:29:47 »

There is not one solitary person from either side of the house who I would say comes even close to having the credentials for a future PM. I believe, at the moment, Theresa May is the safest pair of hands. Yes....that's how bad things are.
Anyone who moots JRM is surely taking the piss.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 April 2018, 19:35:37 »

Glad to see you all totally agree with, and follow, the BBC / ITV totally biased reporting without question ..

so good to know we have so many intelligent, thoughtful, analytical minds in OOF .... 

(wake up you fool .. you're dreaming again ......  :)  )

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 April 2018, 19:36:15 »

Looks as though I'll have to become PM.

I really don't want the job but....... :)

STEMO

« Reply #10 on: 04 April 2018, 19:38:05 »

Glad to see you all totally agree with, and follow, the BBC / ITV totally biased reporting without question ..

so good to know we have so many intelligent, thoughtful, analytical minds in OOF .... 

(wake up you fool .. you're dreaming again ......  :)  )
As far as Boris is concerned, I agree with Russia Today.

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 04 April 2018, 19:40:42 »

I'm listening, Nige, plus share you valuable knowledge of the situation.  ::)

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04 April 2018, 19:46:53 »

All the BBC  news and general press I've seen seem's more focused on attacking Corbyn for having a scran with the wrong type of Jew
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

STEMO

« Reply #13 on: 04 April 2018, 19:49:54 »

All the BBC  news and general press I've seen seem's more focused on attacking Corbyn for having a scran with the wrong type of Jew
It's an undignified mess, Jon. No doubt the facebook generation will find it all very entertaining. I find it embarrassing and shameful.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04 April 2018, 20:04:31 »

I liked this one  ;D

Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 04 April 2018, 20:57:21 »

Nah you won't get any votes from Generation Snowflake, you're far too right wing!  ::)  :P  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04 April 2018, 21:04:54 »

Boris couldn't get a job with Billy Smart.

They'll supply oversize shoes and a nice loud check suit. :)

But he still wouldn't be funny

Edited for accuracy.

Given that on average I've found OOF slightly more to the right of centre and slightly more Daily Mail than the Guardian, I'm finding more to agree with in this thread than I usually do. (What with me being a bit left of centre) , Keep it up. Well done.

Remember : all politics is spin and lies and the CONservatives are a bunch of evil idiots, (and always have been)  where as labour are just currently confusing the hell out of me. 

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04 April 2018, 21:27:26 »

Sorry me lud, but we all know TB is going to run the country, just need to work out the cabinet.
Hoof'land storeman.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04 April 2018, 21:35:54 »

I fear that we are going to be made to look like fools by the Russians. That fat blabbermouth hasn't got a diplomatic bone in his body. He thinks that he can just invent some facts and fire them off from the hip, and everyone will back him. It's not the way things work. Experienced politicians know what to say and what not to say, but this buffoon is a liability.

Of course he thinks that, it has always worked for him in the past both as a politician(where nobody is surprised by it) and as a journalist. It beats putting any real effort into his work. Add some bluster and a bunch of foreign phrases to bamboozle the audience and he gets promoted or shuffled sideways into a different job. I've been saying for ages that the Conservative party will elevate him to the House of Lords where he'll do less damage.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 04 April 2018, 23:43:27 »

There is not one solitary person from either side of the house who I would say comes even close to having the credentials for a future PM. I believe, at the moment, Theresa May is the safest pair of hands. Yes....that's how bad things are.
Anyone who moots JRM is surely taking the piss.

Oh bugger, damn and all sorts of nasty words. I just hate having to agree with STEMO  ;)

Trouble is, anyone with the intelligence to run the country, is too intelligent to want the job or even be in politics  ::)

Right now, I'd vote for anyone that keeps Corbyn out of No 10, but with reluctance. Best of a bad lot. I still rate Daniel Hannan, but he's not even an MP, he's MEP.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05 April 2018, 07:19:32 »

What I take from the forum is a healthy dislike of both the right wing Cons and the left wing Labour. What surprises me is there isnt a centre party .  You would have thought the Lib Dems would have exploited the vacuum .
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05 April 2018, 07:26:43 »

The trouble with the right wing Cons is that most of them aren't right wing enough.  ;) ;D
New old Labour isn't just left wing. It has a hatred of capitalism and the west. Particularily Britain and the U.S. This colours their "judgement" on everything from Russian state terror to anything connected with the Jews, who apparently run the whole global capitalist show, via some massive secret conspiracy.  ::)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05 April 2018, 07:44:23 »

What I take from the forum is a healthy dislike of both the right wing Cons and the left wing Labour. What surprises me is there isnt a centre party .  You would have thought the Lib Dems would have exploited the vacuum .
It seems that the inability to exploit an open goal to their advantage is common to all 3 mainstream parties these days. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 April 2018, 09:35:01 »

Nah you won't get any votes from Generation Snowflake, you're far too right wing!  ::)  :P  ;D

Should I become PM my first action would be to sack Boris and offer the post of foreign secretary to STMO's whippet. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 05 April 2018, 10:23:43 »

Should I become PM my first action would be to sack Boris and offer the post of foreign secretary to STMO's whippet. :)

A canine Foreign Secretary would be very popular in China.  :y

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 05 April 2018, 11:09:34 »

With barbecue sauce.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05 April 2018, 11:13:22 »

With barbecue sauce.

Not much meat on a Whippet though.  :-\

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05 April 2018, 12:28:51 »

With barbecue sauce.

Not much meat on a Whippet though:-\

True....but enough for one crazed dictator. :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05 April 2018, 17:14:59 »

They are all Liberal Lefties, and that will get worse as time goes on and the snowflakes will want everything for no effort.  Obviously, we need to start planting the money trees.
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08 April 2018, 13:52:35 »

STEMO watches RT and is one of Putin's fools and you are in bad company as Corbyn is another one, but at least he has the excuse he is a paid by the enemy and a compromised (Kompromat) useful fool, what is your excuse? ??? ??? ???

We all leave footprints of behaviour in life by how we behave and interact with society as a whole. The Kremlin's when they are guilty they crank up the propaganda and fake news to try and hide and obscure the truth and their involvement with these well tried and proven Checkist Active Measures and since the poisoning this has been in overtime, so this alone by Kremlin watchers is seen as an admission of guilt. :o :o :o

At the start of my career I did a 4 year electronics apprenticeship with the MOD and as I had ONC/HNC qualifications I quickly moved from being a qualified craftsman to becoming a scientist. As a scientist when government's want analysis and advice, your job is to provide this by analyzing the facts. This is what the scientists at Portland Down have done. Your job is NOT to speculate but provide facts. You may at best be asked for an off the record view on who did this, but as it is off the record as a scientist you would take the Portland Down scientist's stance if the press try to put it on the record. As a scientist you have signed the Official Secrets Act and will play safe by pointing any unofficial press approaches to your press office to handle and they will have prepared an official response in consultation with senior civil servants and if necessary politicians who will approve and sign off the official press releases. The government will then consult with MI5 and MI6 as this covers the remit of both intelligence agencies as being a domestic crime with an international dimension, who in turn will  consult their 5 eyes partners, SIGINT, field agents (HUMINT) etc and produce a report based primary on facts that may contain some very conservative speculative elements on the balance of probability as a again that is their job. There will also be initial police, fire and NHS reports. All of these systems are based on well oiled tried and tested systems. At all levels there is risk aversion as that is the very nature of Civil Servants. :y :y :y

If it is serious enough then the PM will call a COBRA meeting to discuss the reports and talk to the people involved for additional information. The politicians will then respond which a coordinated response which will have been signed off by the PM and this obviously falls on her and the Foreign Secretary to provide the public response. :y :y :y

When it comes to important security matters where your country as been attacked then there is normally a coordinated government and opposition response to provide a united from against the enemy. If you are a paid foreign agent of the enemy like Corbyn then your instructions from the enemy will be to assist them by undermining the government, which is exactly what the compromised sh*thouse has done along with his hangers on. >:( >:( >:(

Personally, I hate all people that support our enemies to undermine the Western way of life, which has created the freest and richest civilization that this planet has seen since its creation and one that far too many people these days take for granted. What I call the Axis of Evil countries Russia, China, Iran & DPRK, with their totalitarian regimes, endemic corruption, lawlessness, lack of freedom of expression and human rights abuses aren't comparable. Be thankful that you live in one of the Western countries and if you are not happy with all aspects then engage in making it better not trying to destroy it. I can tell you from my Ukrainian wife's and family personal experience living in Soviet Russia, you really won't like this alternative, if you survive, as since 1917 these countries have collectively murdered over 100 million of their citizens. :( :( :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #30 on: 08 April 2018, 14:36:31 »

I'll bet if I could be bothered to read any of that I would disagree.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08 April 2018, 15:37:07 »

I don't think any of us are trying argue that Russia didn't do the dirty deed. Just the fact that Boris stated unequivocally that the folk at Porten Down told him that they had proved this is a fact, when they said a few days later that they hadn't, and they couldn't.
Does that make me a Putin stooge ?  ::)

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 April 2018, 10:32:29 »

Does that make me a Putin stooge ?  ::)

I would certainly imagine so, along with the rest of us  :D.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10 April 2018, 20:23:02 »

CGHQ Cyprus SIGINT reported today, in the Express, on the poisoning which confirms that this is Russian wetwork. :( :( :(

Not surprised as there have been about half a dozen deaths in the UK from Russian wetwork in the last 10 years, which have been swept under the carpet due to the economic benefits of Londongrad as one of three major Western Russian money laundering centres that the UK bankers, solicitors and politicians benefit from, but the noose is now beginning to tighten on the Russian economy and money laundering with the latest US Congress lead causing $12bn to written off the top Russian oligarch's wealth yesterday. :) :) :) The West, as democracies, tend to be very slow off the mark when dealing with overseas threats, especially America, but once they do react they tend to regularly tighten the noose until the problem is solved. :y :y :y Putin and Assad thumbing their noses at the West again over the use of Chlorine gas is also adding fuel to the West's push back fire. :( :( :(

http://observer.com/2018/04/british-spies-have-evidence-that-russia-poisoned-sergei-skripal/
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 18 queries.