Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Windrush  (Read 3885 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: Windrush
« Reply #15 on: 19 April 2018, 19:42:28 »

She is fully on board with his Marxist mindset and there is no other remotely competent candidate who want would to serve under him.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 20 April 2018, 00:20:22 »

Or on top of the useless idiot.
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 April 2018, 00:22:06 »

Wow! How did It change T.w@ t into idiot???
Laying a rubber road.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 April 2018, 00:23:38 »

Probably the best chance we have ever had to deport Dianne Abbott ;D
Every cloud...

Oh . . . . don't I (we) wish   ::)

Just what hold has she got on Corbyn that keeps her in her shadow cabinet job ? Maybe some juicy tales, or even some pictures   :D AAAaaargh the mind boggles. But seriously, who else would still be in the job after her constant hi-viz stupidity. Is he still givin' her one ?

I don't feel very well. :(
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 April 2018, 10:36:48 »

Probably the best chance we have ever had to deport Dianne Abbott ;D
Every cloud...

Oh . . . . don't I (we) wish   ::)

Just what hold has she got on Corbyn that keeps her in her shadow cabinet job ? Maybe some juicy tales, or even some pictures   :D AAAaaargh the mind boggles. But seriously, who else would still be in the job after her constant hi-viz stupidity. Is he still givin' her one ?

I don't feel very well. :(

I saw a Photoshopped picture not so long ago ( it would probably not be allowed on OOF  ;D), and yes it was pretty vomit inducing, quite amusing though . . . .  ;)
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 29 April 2018, 22:06:49 »

This story has been quietly bubbling away in the background for weeks if not months now.  ::)

So why TF has the Home Office/Government not got to grips with this before now and allowed it to become a big political storm.  >:(

Although I don't think it's unreasonable to expect people to keep their documentation in order so that they are certain of their status, you'd think it would be fairly straight forward to check how long someone has lived here via HMRC, Dept of Work & Pensions, Health and Education records etc, and the Home Office could have sorted this quietly, efficiently, and above all humanely!  ::) 

Also I doubt it's unheard of for an elderly person to pitch up from Jamaica or India etc and claim that they have been here since the 1960's, but for once Diane Abbott is right!  :o 

Amber Rudderless should go.  >:(  ::)
She has gone. Next!

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 April 2018, 22:47:11 »

She has gone. Next!

She was not exactly the brightest. I know some real Tory diehards who thouight she was crap. I would say that still not quite as crap as her shadow counterpart  ::)
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 29 April 2018, 22:55:37 »

I'm really surprised that no-one here has picked up on a fairly simple question ....  why now ? and why all the leaks from the Guardian ??

It wouldn't be that there will shortly be a load of local elections, many in areas with high black communities, and the left wing luvvies want the Corbynistas to do well .... would it ?? :) :)

nah never ...... the completely unbiased BBC would never allow such news manipulation would it .....   ??   :) :)

The joy and the size of the headline on the BBC wouldn't be anything to do with it ... would it ??  :)
« Last Edit: 29 April 2018, 22:57:14 by Entwood »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 29 April 2018, 23:51:06 »

And to help in that cause they have completely muddied the waters to erase any distinction between illegal immigrants and non illegals.
Problem is, stupid people (including the educated stupid, of which there are many) believe this crap.
All guns will be trained on Theresa the appeaser now. I'm no fan of the woman, but what might happen if she goes, and her Govt. collapses, doesn't bear thinking about.  :o
« Last Edit: 29 April 2018, 23:53:03 by Migv6 »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 April 2018, 00:52:07 »

And to help in that cause they have completely muddied the waters to erase any distinction between illegal immigrants and non illegals.

The Leftie Libtards have excelled this time with their faux outrage about the deportation targets. Kate Hoey (Labour) said on Peston that they had targets when she worked in the Home Office when Jack Straw was Home Secretary, so these targets have clearly existed for years. 

I see nothing wrong with such targets to be honest, as one of the main jobs of the Home Office is tracking down and removing people who shouldn't be in the country. What is wrong is slinging old grannies who have lived here for decades into detention centres to meet such targets.

Amber Dudd should have been truthful and brassed it out, but the Guardianistas have the Government running scared on this issue and she showed how useless she is by trying to talk her way out of the mess she has created. And I still think that she should have gone for her incompetence in not nipping the Windrush issue in the bud months ago, which she could have done rather than allowing it to develop into a political storm. 

So who next?  ???  I think that May needs to appoint a heavyweight to get a grip on the situation, but I suspect that she will be more concerned with keeping a Leaver/Remainer balance in the Cabinet.  :-\
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.